Chapter 05

Akira pov

I then did some stretches, before getting into my battle stance.

Akira: Okay, you guys ready?

Xenovia: Yes, we are.

Akira: Alright. Go!

Kiba and Xenovia started clashing swords where as Irina dash toward and tried to slash, but I easily avoided her slash and manage to gain some distance.

Akira: Hm, nice try.

Irina: Oh to return to my hometown only to be force to fight one of my oldest friends. Alas can be so cruel.

I was so confused.

3rd person pov

Rias: Akira, be careful okay!

Akira: Yeah I hear you, but there no need to worry.

Issei: Argh, why does Akira get to fight and I don't?

Rias: You do realize you could die instantly the moment the match started.

Koneko: She right you know.

Issei starts crying anime tears where as Asia tries to comfort him.

Xenovia: I'm quite surprised that you people wield a fair amount of the sacred treasures.

Kiba: I have another power, one that comes from grudges of my fallen comrades. With this power I will destroy all the Excalibur.

Kiba starts slashing aimlessly at Xenovia.

Kiba: Along with them I will annihilate their wielders as well!

Xenovia tries to slash at Kiba, but he manages to avoid it and continues his attack

Akeno: Just being touched by a holy sword is enough to injure a devil, Kiba at a huge disadvantage.

Rias: Kiba can manage with his speed, and I highly doubt Akira will have much trouble.

They turn their attention towards Akira, and notices that he isn't having any trouble at all.