E.2.

Check if you've read the previous update.

Unedited version
_______________

On her way out of the stadium, Sana wished the watchman goodbye. Her eye caught sight of the piece of paper kept on the table, which read Sidharth Agnihotri.

"Arey chacha, yeh Udaas Agnihotri apna wallet doondhte yaha aaya tha kya?", She asked pulling the paper.

"Udaas Agnihotri? Meri likhawat itni kharab hai kya beta jo tumhe Sidharth aur Udaas mein farak nahi pata chal raha?", He asked.

"Arey nahi chacha, iska batua mere paas hai. Usko dekha tha maine bahut udaas saa dekhta hai.. isiliye maine uska Udaas naam rakh liya..", said Sana.

"Hmmm.. baat toh sahi hai, maine uska pata pucha toh na jaane kyu ansuna karke chala gaya.", Said the watchman.

"Jinka ghar hota hai unka pata hota hai.. Beghar logon ka pata nahi hota chacha.. Time kya ho raha hai?", she asked.

"3:20pm.", He replied.

"Haaye Raam, bye chacha der ho jaayegi..", she said before running out to finish an important task in hand.

.
.
.
.

At around 7:30 in the evening, Sana hopped in joy on the street, swinging her bag when she caught sight of Laura, the cheer girl with whom she had interaction earlier that day. She was sitting with a boy who Sana guessed as her new rich boyfriend.

She giggled imagining the outcome of her hindi translation help and walked a little further to see the boy's face. Her lips parted away in shock to see his face. She gritted her teeth and raced towards him.

"Saale..", she yelled at him.

Laura's was taken aback as she deciphered the meaning 'Saaley means Dear'.

"Hey! Dino Girl.. he is mine.. Saale, Do you know her?" Laura asked the man.

"Tu? Tu idhar kya kar rahi hai?", Asked the man.

"Main kya kar rahi hoon yeh important nahi hai saale.. tu jo kar raha hai yeh mujhe achche se samajh aa gaya", she said.

"Samajh aa gaya toh achcha hai. Chal nikal ab Saali.", He said.

"Tere saath rehna bhi kaun chahta hai kutte? Bhaad me jaa saale..", she yelled.

Laura's mouth opened in shock as she translated the familiar words 'Baad mein jaa saale - I love you dear'.

"What? Hey dino girl.. stay away.. he is my boyfriend", Laura said..

"Abey jaa.. tera hi hai rakh usse apne sir par bita ke..", said Sana.

"Usse kya baat karti hai.. teri aukaat kya hai? Do takke ki Dino mascot.", he said.

"Tu kaunsa Ambani hai? Hai to tu bhi do takke ka mechanic. Yeh jo gaadi le aaya isse ghumnaane, teri hai kya? Aaya bada jaa bey kutte, kamine, suar..", she abused him.

Laura was getting frustrated misunderstanding their talks to be lovey dovey.

"Bhaad mein jaa tu saali..", he yelled back.

Laura decoded 'baad mein jaa tu saale- I love you too dear?'

"How dare you? Bloody two-timer!!", Laura smacked him with her purse and kicked him into his balls before walking away.

Sana laughed out loud as he covered his genital while kneeling down and shrieking in pain.

"Tsch..tsch..tsch.. arey re re.. yeh toh chali gayi.. woh bhi tera bhopu bajaa ke.. ab zindagi mein shayad hi phir baje.. kya karega?", She asked.