E.7.

The half time was announced and the Dino mascot went towards the crowd to entertain as usual. Sidharth's eyes were glued at his lucky mascot. His heartbeats rose as the distance between them got reduced little by little. She was just in the next row. He waved his hand at her with a blushing face.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen.. let's make this final match special for you fans. Delhi Dinos team's Dino Mascot will select five fans who would get a chance to play with your very favourite player. (Loudly) That's none other than the star player of the tournament and the captain of Delhi Dinos, Arrrrryan Joooooshiiiii." Came an announcement.

"Yyyayyyy!! Oooooooo!!! Joshi!! Joshi!! Aryan!! Joshiii..", Screamed the crowd consisting of his excited fans.

"Raise your hands and wave at the Dino mascot and if you are lucky, you play with Joshi.. and win a sports gift hamper from Delhi Dino Burgers", came the announcement.

Among all the waving hands Sidharth's waving hands were lost. He looked around disappointed cursing his luck.

The music played and the dino danced around selecting the fans who would play with Joshi one by one. Upon getting selected the crazy fans hugged the mascot tightly which made Sidharth feel annoyed. He sighed giving up and plopped on his seat when he found her far from him at the fourth selection. Rubbing his face in frustration, he covered it into his hands when something soft gripped his wrist. He looked up and found the Dino Mascot holding his wrist and raising his hand in air. He was the lucky fifth contestant.

"Shehnaaaaz..", he said with a big smile looking at the mascot.

The mascot danced on the music holding his hand.

"Shehnaaaaz.. mujhe pehchana? Main Sidharth.. Sidharth Agnihotri..", he said loudly to be heard in the noisey and beaming stadium. Dino nodded its head when the announcement came again asking the five contestants to come on field.

The dino mascot held Sidharth's wrist and pulled him to the field. One by one the four contestants played with Joshi and lost badly. The mascot kept reminding Sidharth to focus by pointing two fingers at its eyes and then at the field, who otherwise would zone out looking at the mascot every few seconds.

"Aapka naam?", Asked a lady with a microphone to Sidharth, who was lost looking at the Mascot once again. His heart was dancing in excitement and all he wanted to do was see her face once.

The mascot shook him and pointed at the mic gesturing him to answer.

"Mera naam Sidharth hai..", said Sidharth.

"Sidharth kaun? Crore-o ladkiyon ke dilon pe raaj karne wala Heartthrob Sidharth Shukla ya Shershaah Siddharth Malhotra?", Joked the anchor with a wink to which Sidharth nodded in denial. (🙈🙈)

"Agnihotri.. Sidharth Agnihotri..", Sidharth smiled nervously feeling shy.

"Are you a fan of Aryan Joshi? Do you think you can tackle and goal against him?", Asked the anchor.

He looked at his Lucky Mascot who nodded her head encouraging and asking him to say yes.

"No offence to Mr. Aryan Joshi but main unka fan nahi hoon. Main Dino Mascot ka fan hoon..", Sidharth pointed at the Dino and the crowd laughed finding his answer lame and funny. The Dino Mascot ran to him and hugged him which made him forget the insulting laughs and kept motivating him further.

"Ohhhh!! So you have an approval from your lucky mascot! Hope you fare well..", said the lady.

"Thanks ..aur yes, I can tackle and score goal against Aryan.", Sidharth spoke in confidence making the crowd laugh and boo him. The dino mascot turned around and showed the crowd thumbs down before turning back and showing thumbs up to Sidharth. Additionally, the mascot gestured to stay focused on the goal to which Sidharth smiled and nodded.