STOP!

🛑 Warning: slight sexual assault 🛑

If this triggers something to you please get off it right know!?

I don't want Yous to got though it if this harms you. in anyway just please just get off this chapter and read the next one for me K.

Y/n's pov: I was so excited because I'm going on a date with the one and only Carl Grimes I can't believe this.

I just can't wait I have to get ready because I have to meet him at the campfire at 4:00 and it's like 3:58 right now.

So I hurry and get ready and out the door just at 3:59 I then make my way over to the fire and wait there I then.

Feel someone wrap there arms around my waist I turn and see it's Ron I push him off.

Of me but he then just makes his grip on me tighter and I keep trying to get him off me.

Y/n: Stop let me go right now!

Ron: why let's have some fun.

Y/n: No STOP! Carl help me!

Y/n's pov: just as he was about to kiss me he gets pulled off me and then. I open my eyes to see Carl punching the shit out of him.

I go up to them and try to stop them from makeing the adults come over.

Carl: you pice of shit how dare you do that to a girl!

Ron: I didn't know she was yours!?

Carl: still doesn't give you the right to trying forced yourself on her like you were doing.

Ron: ok ok I won't do it anymore I'm sorry!?

Y/n's pov: as he said that Carl was about to hit him again but. I grabbed his arm this time and pulled him up.

And then I bring him into a hug and kiss his cheek.

Y/n: thank you so much Carl for helping me.

Carl: sure anyway let's go on that date I wanted to take you on until.

He tried to do some shit to you and ruined it all!

Y/n: we can still do it.

Carl: let's go somewhere ok hold onto my hand ok.

Y/n: ok.

Y/n's pov: I take his hand and he leads me to a little lake and we both sit down.

And talk about our life before all of this and then. we talk about other things so we can get to know each other more.

But then it came that time were our date had to. end he walks me to my house hand in hand and then drops me off at my steps.

But I stop him from leaving and pull him back to me.

Carl: what is it y/n?

Y/n: nothing just wanted to give you this.

Y/n's pov: I wrap my arms around his neck and then go on my tip toes and kiss him on the lips he then snaked

His arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him and deepens the kiss more.

And then we pull away for air and kiss once more and then he says.

Carl: so this makes us official now right?

Y/n: it sure does cop boy.

Carl: ha nice Nick name N/n.

Y/n: see you in the morning?

Carl: really can't I stay?

Y/n: nope don't want to start that naughty stuff yet lover boy see you tomorrow.

Carl: but you'll keep me warm for tonight.

Y/n: still no bye.

Carl: ok bye.