I can't believe you fucking lied to me Carl!

Y/n's pov: it's been 2 mouths and I've been with Carl for 2 mouths I can't believe it lasted this long.

Maybe love can happen in a fucked up world like this I was working in the gardens.

When I see Carl and Enid come out of our house holding hands and laughing.

With smiles on there faces I then see Carl lean in and kiss Enid's cheek.

And she's smiles even more I then hide behind a tree as I see them going this way.

Once they make it here they both sit on the beach and talk about stuff.

And then I see Enid lean in on him and kiss his lips he stays frozen for a bit.

But then he kisses her back I then feel tears go down my face he lied to me he said he loved me.

He lied to me I look back up and see that Enid has her arms around his neck.

And he's holding her waist I can't believe he would do this to me I should of known.

He was like the other boys I dated and look I fucking believed he actually loved me.

But I was wrong and now look he's fucking kissing another girl when he's with someone.

Once I know they won't notice me I get up and rush to the house and go into the spare room.

And lock the door and go into the conner and cry.

*Time skip

Y/n's pov: it has been an hour now and I'm still in here crying and my throat hurts.

From all the crying and my eyes are all red and puffy and I can tell I made my throat sore.

From all the crying I've been doing I then hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

And I already know it's him he opens his door and I hear him call out my name.

Carl: Y/n!

Y/n's pov: I stay silent and not make any sound I then hear him walk around in the room.

He then exits it and looks around and then he comes up. to the rooms door I can tell cause I see a shadow.

Underneath the door he then goes to open it and he finds out he can't because it's locked.

He then Knock's on the door and calls my name Carl: y/n?

Y/n: go away go back to Enid.

Carl: why would I do that your my girlfriend.

Y/n: no I'm not you made that pretty clear.
*Says in an angry broken tone*

Carl: what are you talking about y/n?

Y/n: I fucking saw you today with her Carl Grimes I even saw you kissing her.

So don't fucking say it was nothing because if it was you would have stopped it.

But you didn't so fuck off and go to her because we're done I can't believe I even dated you!

Carl: come on you don't mean that do you. I did stop it I pushed her off me.

Y/n: did not I can't believe you fucking lied to me Carl I thought it could work.

But I was wrong guess I should give up on love altogether maybe it'll be batter if we never met in the first place.

At least then you wouldn't have to fucking go. and fucking kiss other girls when your dating someone.

Well your free now go tell her the news I'm sure she'll love it.

Carl's pov: I then brake into tears once I hear her say it's over I did push her off me.