|Unforgivable!|

Y/n's pov: I have been dating Carl for about probably 6 mouth's now.

But he's been going out every morning and never kisses me or tells me what he does anymore.

So today I'm going to follow him to see were he goes so. he's up now but he still thinks I'm asleep.

But I'm not so once he's ready and out the door. I follow and keep my distance so he doesn't know.

And then I see him go over the fence I do the same and follow him not too far behind.

I then see Enid sitting on the floor waiting for someone and I find out it's Carl.

I go behind a tree and listen to there talk.

Enid: your here finally.

Carl: I wasn't that long.

Enid: I know I just miss you cause once your gone I feel like apart of me is gone.

Cause I miss your touch and your kiss Carl.

Carl: I know how you feel Enid I miss you too.

Y/n's pov: I then feel tears go down my face cause. I just found out he's been fucking another girl.

Behind my back I thought he was different from the boys. I dated before all of this.

But I was wrong I then see them lean in to each other. and then I see there lips touch.

And I see her hands Snake around his neck and. I see him not take it away like he does to me.

And I then see him hold onto her he never does that to me not since she came.

I can't believe this he cheated on me with her I can't forgive this it's unforgiveable.

I can't believe this if that's what he likes more then me fine I'll leave and let him be happy.

With her at least he won't have to hide it anymore.

I run back home really quite so they don't know. I court them and rush back to our house actually not anymore.

It's his now and hers I can't believe he would cheat on me after all we've been though.

And he just fucks a different girl behind my back. I get into his room.

And grab my bag and pack everything of mine in it once. I finish I was going to go out the door until I heard his foot steps.

Going up the stairs and coming to the door so. I rush to the window and open it and step out onto the roof.

And close it and hide behind the wall were he can't see me out here.

I then let the tears fall down my face might as well leave the group as well.

It'll be as if I never lived here anyway no one will miss me not even the person I thought loved me.

It was all just a lie since he's been kissing and doing probably other things with Enid behind my back.

I then hear the door open and I hear carl call. my name with his fake happy voice.

And then I hear laughing I take a peek in and see him. with Enid but then he opens his eyes to see I'm gone.

Ha he was going to bring that slut into the house. she knew he was with me but no she just goes for people's boyfriends.

I then see his eyes widened from not seeing me there his smile falls down right away.

I then see Enid smile and grab onto his arm.

Enid: she's not here let's have some fun Carl while she's gone!?