Teana

Dell's POV

I wave up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I slam the snooze button and rub my eyes. I lazily get up and open my shades revealing some sunlight into my room. I go back and shower. I change into my school clothes and grab my bag.

I need to text him. We can decide on something. I'll just walk. I pull out my phone and start walking. It's not too cold out.

Me: Meet me at school in fifteen minutes.

Idiot: Oh is it good news Ive been waiting to hear on this Monday morning :) And im there

Idiot: ust teleport no one is around

Me: You better not be lying or we are both in trouble

Idiot: Fine dont eblieve me

I groan and quickly teleport. I look around and see Teagan leaning up against the school gate smirking. I glare at him a little but walk on to school grounds. We walk around and and end up leaning up against one of the tree out in front. I lean up against the tree and Teagan stands in front of me.

"So whatcha wanna talk about little Dell?" He says in a mocking voice.

"There's no way I'm sleeping with Ana," I say a little irritated.

"It's already February," He states firmly with a slight smile on his face.

"What can i do to make it so I don't have to give you my damn car?"

"Tell Ana you hate her."

He looks at me with a full smirk. I look away from him. I can't believe this. i don't want to hurt her feelings. We aren't together... but it doesn't giveme the right to hurt her feelings. Well I mean she doesn't even like me...

*Flashback*

"Hi..." She stops me from leaving the door.

I look at her. She doesn't make any eye contact. She just stands in front of the door. What is she doing?

"I think you should move out," She mumbles.

She sticks out her hand and hands me a bunch of twenty dollar bills. I look through and count it. $500.

"W-What..?" I question, my voice unsteady.

"Find somewhere to move out and get a job," Her voice is shaking and I watch, as if in slow motion, a tear drops from her face.

"Okay."

*Flashback Over*

"And don't worry, I'll know you've done it because you're going to video record it and send it to me," He smiles and walks away.

I'm too stunned to move. I look up to him and he stops in his tracks. Does he know I just looked up?

He turns back. He snaps and points towards the entrance. I look over and see Ana coming in through the gates. I look back and Teagan's gone.

I feel my phone vibrat and looks down.

Idiot: Better start recording

I change my phone to my camera and start recording. I walk over to Ana as she walks up the to the school and inside. I follow her to her locker and she starts walking up to the library. I stay by her side and she continues to ignore me.

We get to the library. She sits down at a table and pulls out a drawing notebook. I watch as she grabs a mechanical pencil. She sighs as she opens it to a new page.

"What do you want Dell?" She asks in a surprisingly soft voice. She looks at me.

I move the phone to the table and lay it down, the camera facing upwards, "I just have something important to say..."