A Little Recap Chappy ❤️

TO CELEBRATE 70 CHAPPIES 3.2k READS 202 VOTES AND 116 COMMENTS ❤️❤️❤️ I WANNA CELEBRATE WITH A FEW QUOTES THAT MAKE ME ALIWYBRKEUTS THE FEELS!!!

People: [ #Rejected ]
"You can come." Dell offered. "Id rather be alone. Sorry. Bye." I answered.

The Horrible Katie Welts: [ #BOOM ]
She starts teasing me, "Oh my god! That was halarious!!! Your such a sucker! I can't-" I cut off her yapping, "Stuff a bucket in it."

Left Me: [ #BURNEDDD ]
"I guess your not the worst in the school." I comment. "Don't even try to be friends with me." Katie replies. "Whatever. See ya bucket girl."

The Kiss: [ #WoahDere ]
I turn around and Dell picks me up. He swing me around once and kisses me on the cheek.

Holding Hands: [ #Smhhh ]
"Wanna hold my hands on the way in? You know, Katie." Dell asks.

Dell❤️: [ #NicknamesOMG ]
Dell❤️: ILL SEE YOU THERE! 😍 Night Princess 😍

Kitty Cat: [ #AwwYeee ]
HE HAS A CAT!!!: We will have a cat PS I see ur excited about me moving in!!! Big step in our relationship

Screams: [ #RenaxAndre4Lyfe ]
I watch as Rena enters the 'circle' and walks over to Andre whose hopelessly gathering up his sprawled out books. She picks up the book Andre was about to grab and hands it to him. Se smiles and helps him up.

Blake: [ #Jelly ]
I wrap my arm around Blake and turn towards Katie, "So what?"

Calm Stars [ #TheMoment ]
We both suddenly see a shooting star. This is the moment. The moment Andre was talking about... He set this up.

Teana [ #Rebel ]
"You wanna ditch school?" The words flow out of my mouth wanting to avoid tell him what happened. I was going home anyways.

Master [ #DED ]
"Yeah, my dad made me go from house to house on our block and introduce myself and I saw the annoying white girl in her yellow house."

Dreaming Terrible [ #Yuppp ]
I was at home while my friends were out with their love and I was eating chocolate watching TV Valentine's Day specials.

Talk About It [ #Adorablez ]
"What do you think you are?" He questions me.

And that will conclude these flashbacks </3 the feels ;~; ~<3 the funny moments XD I hope you all enjoyed this :3 and if you skipped it... </3 jkjkjk but you should read the first few ;)

THE FEELS OUTTT