Stay With Me

"Dell what are you doing? Haven't you hurt me enough? I'm sorry." I say with a mix of feelings. "She kissed me. Please come with me." Dell pleads. "Why?" " Ana... Just come. I don't like her okay?" "How can I trust you? You fooled me into that stupid game at Katie's party, you almost went with Katie to the dance, you kissed Katie! I feel like your love for me is just some cruel joke set up by Katie. If not, all these other things have still happened, and you keep letting Katie control you!"

I sigh. I walk over to Dell and get in the car with him. I feel bad for what I said. Dell slowly starts to drive. I sigh quietly and close my eyes. I an feel myself falling, than I lad on something soft. Soft and warm, perfect for a cat like me. I slowly drift off to sleep.

.
.
.

I wake up, still warm and cozy. Something is in my hair. I open my eyes and see Dell smiling an looking down at me. He's slowly stroking my hair. I hate to admit it, but it feels nice.
"Hey." I greet softly, "I'm sorry for earlier." "It's okay. I still want you to know that I love you." Dell whispers.
I smile, and he smiles back. It's a nice genuine smile.
"Where are we?" I ask. "At your house." Dell replies. "Maybe you could stay at my house..." "Wait what???" "Dot make things awkward. Do you want to stay when you can't pay for your house or not? Answer before I take it back." "Yes. I want to stay with you."

I get out of Dell's lap, my face dark red, "No you'll be staying at my house, not with me." "What ever you say princess." Dell comments soothingly.

I open the door my face red and shut it close. Dell follows me and takes my hand. It slows me down and makes me feel... safer.

"I like you." Slips out of my mouth, "Wait, wait! Don't take that the wrong way! I mean like... you know," I scratch my elbow, "as a friend and whatever's."

Dell pulls my face close to his. He kisses my cheek for only a second and smiles. My face is light red. I just want to suck the red out of my face.

Dell comes close to my ear and whispers, "I know your secret."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suspense? Maybe for some. This was good no? What's your favorite Candy? How was your Halloween?
FUNDIP!!!

Comment yall!!!

I still want people to send me drawings for the title f the chapter thing. Even if it sucks, but not too much, I'll still put it up.

~JOE OUT!!!~