Everything ♦️

•Wintour•

"Tell me... what are you thinking?"

Martina snuggled closer after taking a sip of water. Once again, we just made love and I'm a little surprised that she isn't as bone-tired as how she used to be whenever we get down to business. She gently rested her head on my bare chest while looking at me. I automatically caressed my baby girl's beautiful face while I contemplate about something...

Actually, I was thinking about Avalanche's huge change and that worries me a lot. I sighed and pulled up so I can rest on the bed's headboard, gently urging Martina to come closer. She quickly did so and even snaked her arms around me, so tightly; with that pretty smile on her face that I'm crazy about. I caressed her hair and smiled at her...

I can feel her naked soft body against mine and that idea alone is surely making my blood boil in desire, once again. I sighed;

"Well, look who's no longer dead tired after doing bad things with me. I'm glad Avalanche took care of you."

She opened her eyes which appeared just tired and inviting, still smiling.

"When I was under his care... my diet was closely watched. Also I've taken a couple of supplements that according to my lady butler, are exclusive to the royal family. I guess this is why my immune system is much better."

I chuckled and gently pinched her cheek;

"What. Were they feeding you a dragon's blood or a mermaid's pulverized scale?... geez. Anyway whatever it is, I'm happy that you're healthier and quite blooming."

She giggled, now toying my necklace...

"Thank you. Also the Russian royal family have so many beauty teas. I've grown to love them and can't pass a day without drinking a few cups."

"Hmmm... I see. Very well then."

"Oppa...what about you?..."

"Hm? What about me?"

She rose a bit, drew her face closer;

"Have you been eating well.🥺"

I smiled;

"Of course. Don't worry about me. We also have 'beauty teas' so I'm good if that's you're worried about."

She rolled her eyes and playfully bit my neck.