Friendly warning ♦️

•Martina•

Despite receiving subtle curious glances from oppa's royal staff; probably wondering how in the world I got here, I remained behavely seated on a chair as I watched his stylists dress him up.

He appeared a bit uptight but everytime he looked at me, he would either wink or smile in his usual flirtatious manner. He didn't mind people seeing him like that but I feel a little off guarded every single time.

Now this is making me sad again. Because tonight, we won't be sharing a bed... cuddle or even talk stories. Catch up... or just make love.

The King has to stay here in his palace and I, a commoner, back to the Russian prince's personal chateau. I looked around his huge chamber...and wondered.

Isn't he feeling lonely here? Sure it's undeniably beautiful, very grandeur...but at night, this place looks lonely.

While thinking, our eyes met and his smile slowly faded...

As though he read my mind.

I wish you didn't have to be a king.

I wish we can just go back in time when things were less complicated.

He mouthed something but I knew it was in French and I knew he just told me he loves me.

I smiled and mouthed back.

But in English.

Until I felt gentle hands touched my shoulders. I looked up and found miss Cecil, smiling at me.

"My apologies young mademoiselle, but I need to escort you now back to your friends. You've been caught and we don't want those old grumpy men taking an eye on you the whole evening don't we? You need to be with your protector."

The way she whispered- it sounded a bit funny and not alarming. I smiled and nodded at her...then we both looked at the king's direction who was just done dressing up. He ordered everyone to get out...

Leaving only I and Miss Cecil.

The moment they all stepped out of the chamber, he quickly beckoned me just like an older king and I playfully  ran to him, sat on his lap, arms around him to which he didn't waste time and kissed me.