Whirlwind ♠️

•Martina•

It was a splendid performance, a nice opera piece, sung by princess Annika. We were all enchanted by her voice and I never thought like a demure woman like her could have such a powerful voice. Prince Krystofer applauded his wife and made a standing ovation. Even the Russian prince was impressed.

The two royals who were seated at the front gave the Austrian princess a round of applause too...

And also, princess Annika was graced with a beautiful bouquet. She curtsied and was beautifully smiling.

I felt so amazed at how talented she is...

And how openly supportive her husband is.

It was so sweet.

The royals seated beside me, dashed to princess Annika to personally compliment her while I stayed behind and was careful not to make a scene again.

They were a group of royals and even though I am a really close friend, in such events or occasion, I cannot be seen with them as though being part of the circle as they call it. I watched from a distant while they were happily complimenting the soprano opera singer royalė.

I sat back and looked around me and I found myself once again internally panicked to find a few eyes, speculating me.

I noticed a particular group of old men who were speculating me.

Not in a way that literally old men would lustly feast on younger women. I may not confirm it but even though they're French and they are expected to be fashionable and dandy,  I can sense that these men are actually women stuck in wrong bodies. They are too dandy and...sassy.

Eyeing me boldly as though I'm an eye sore to the scene before them.

Well that may be the case?

Maybe I should just move to another spot so I can get away from their sight. But when I moved and looked at them...

They were still looking at me.😐

So it is really me.

I tried moving away from my seat again, so frantically that I wasn't looking at where I was walking.

Unfortunately bumped onto someone and...

Glasses of champagne clashing on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry! Oh dear..."

I tried to help the servant who was trying to clean the broken pieces of glasses when someone grabbed my arm and stopped me. Startled, I didn't have time to protest.

When I looked up...

"You've caused enough scene for tonight, let me take you out of sight."

"L-Laszlo!"

--♠️--

Laszlo and I quickly left the scene and went out of the huge palace ballroom. We ended in one of the gardens, panting as we walked away as fast as we can.