Chapter 17

More fanfiction.

Vote please.

:)

--------------

Taken •Part 17•

"Shh, Julie it's okay" he whispered in her ear and felt guilty for even bringing her here. "Julie..." he pressed her close to his own body. "It's alright..." "Kendall, I..." she sobbed "am s-sorry..." "It's not your fault, really." "B-but I s-should be s-strong..." "Nobody expected you to be, believe me. Most of the people who are here break together. All the stories that blow up in their mind... You're not alone Julie." She looked at him, he was so damn perfect. How could she ever thought he would do something to her? "It will be better soon, I promise you." "I really don't feel well with this whole shit, Kendall." "I'm sorry. But you need to stay strong now, baby." Baby... The word sounded amazing in her head. It was perfect to hear this out of his mouth. "Hmmm...." "Come on, we just want to help you. You don't need to be afraid because of that bastard. We're there to protect you. I was sent to protect you, Julie." "That's the story behind you? Behind us meeting?" "It is." "You flirted with me because you had to?" "No. They said I shall start being friends with you. But then I saw you and I fell Julie, I fell hard. I fell for you." Someone fell for her? "Why are you sometimes then so damn dominant over me?" "Because this is forbidden love." "Forbidden?" "Julie, I can't be a couple with the person I shall protect." "So, you tell me we can't be....together?" "I wish we could be..." "Means I have to wait? Or shall I rather forget you?" "Wait until we have that guy. But you know that I want you?" "I don't..." "Julie, I wish I could call someone that beautiful like you. I want to be your last boy. Please...." This whole thing was confusing Julie. He liked her but, wasn't allowed to show until they had Brad. Brad, who was still her boyfriend. Brad, the murderer. She wanted them to catch him. She would be secure then and she would finally have someone who would take her to a better place on this earth. She looked at Kendall. "I love you" he whispered.