Chapter 31

More story, and more and more.

And you should vote, vote, vote.

:)

-----------

Taken •Part 31•

"Julie" Kendall mumbled and quickly pulled the chains away. The tears culled in his eyes. She looked broken. Her tears mixed up with the blood that was dropping down. Julie closed her eyes. Kendall looked for her bra and her pantie, got her dressed in it. Then he pulled away his shirt and pulled it over her head. "Baby" he whispered as he lifted her carefully up. Julie didn't say anything. All of sudden she was really tired. "Do you think she needs to go to the hospital?" Kendall asked Steve. "I don't think so. But I think you should really care for her now." "Oh I will do that. Can you bring us home?" "Sure!" Kendall carried Julie to the car and let her down at the back seats, then he climbed in as well. But she was too tired. She couldn't focus any longer. Her head sank in his lap. "I'm here now" he whispered and strokes her hair. He was hoping for her to say something, but she didn't. Was she traumatized from now on? He looked at her. How could this bastard do those horrible things to her? Kendall was overwhelmed by his feelings. On the one hand he was really happy that she was alive, but on the other he was seething. He wanted Brad, or however he was called, to die. Kendall looked at Julie. He knew she wasn't asleep, she was just done and exhausted. "We're soon there, my love" he whispered. Rubbing her hand palm with his thumb, he looked out of the window and saw the trees and cars flying by. Steve stopped. "There we are" he said "and good luck! Hope she'll be okay." "Thank you" Kendall mumbled and carried Julie outside and into his house. "Love? We're there" he whispered and carried her upstairs. He laid her softly on his bed, where she instantly fell asleep.