Chapter 20

:)

----------

Taken •Part 20•

"Julie, we need to go" Kendall whispered. But she didn't react. "Julie?" he whispered again, then looked at her. She had fallen asleep. "Oh baby" he grinned. But what should he do? Carefully he stood up and lifted her up. People were looking at him as he carried her through the corridor. "Kendall?" Steve yelled. "Yes?" "What are you doing?" "We're going home." "But I told you that we need to make clear when she will meet him and everything." "I think we can call? Mankind invented the telephone." "You and your smartness. But it would seriously be better if we could talk personally." "Steve, look how deeply she sleeps, hasn't even heard you screaming. It was a rough day for her and she needs sleep now." "Okay, but I'll call you then." "Yup. See you!" And with that Steve walked back and Kendall with Julie to the car. "K-endall" she groaned. "Shhh, sleep further, I'll drive us home." Julie put a little smile on her face and soon felt asleep once more. Kendall smiled as he sat her carefully down in his car. He never thought he would take a girl with him in his car and bring her to his place then. And then it was this beauty. Her smile, her eyes, her hair, her everything. He was amazed by her and completely in love. For the first time he was really in love, for the first time he cared about someone who wasn't related to his job. Julie was a special person in his life. She was the person he imagined his future with. He sat down in the car himself and drove home, always paying attention that she didn't wake up by a strong way of driving.