Chapter 1- AAAAAAAAAAAAA

My golden locks and my blue orbs made everyone scared, but i could care less about having friends anyway, I Y/N am an average high school student who gets bullied and sings Fight song on the rooftop.

"STFU AND JUMP Y/N NO ONE LIKES YOU" A random student said.

"Once again, I'm being bullied by this no name bitchass,but I believe my true hero will come save me" Y/N said to themselves.

In their moment of need, Hajimemes Hinata saw the bullying of Y/N Komaeda. Hajimemes saw the commotion and he ran at super sonic speed and then aggressively punched the no name npc bitchass who told Y/N to jump.

"DONT BE SO FUCKING RUDE!" He screamed. At that moment, Y/N felt enamored and offended at the same time, who was this nobody trying to protect them? They were doing fine on their own without this shit-haired green guy, but Y/N couldn't look the other way, as they felt their stomach fill with butterflies.

"h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi t-t-t-t-t-t--tt--t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thank you ve-v-e-ve-ve-v-ee--very m--m-mm-m-uch" Y/N stammered.

"What? Shawty mama I can't hear you, get down from the roof you silly goofy goober!" Hajimemes said.

"How dare this dumbass order me around!" Thought Y/N, but they still followed his order like a trained little puppy for the spiky motherfucker chainsaw man-wannabe. So Y/N slowly started climbing down from the roof but because this mf is a dumb bitch they slipped on a loose tile and flew off the roof, rapidly plummeting to the ground. Y/N thought this was it, this was their end, and they closed their eyes waiting for impact...