Chapter 2- Wtf

Y/N felt as if being carried on flaccid arms mid-air slowly floating down, they opened their eyes to see Hajimemes had used his no talent ass to jump mid air and catch them.

"Be more careful baba grill ;)" Hajimemes said with a voice that made Y/N's organs tremble, like the voice from the emo guy with lung cancer in boyfriends. Y/N looked up and observed the details in Hajimemes face. He had shit and tree coloured spiky locks for hair, shrek green eyes, a chiseled chin and a nose but what really captivated Y/N was Hajimeme's 91 cm pecs which were crushing their face right now. Y/N was stunned and suffocating at the same time, how could this peasant dare touch them? How could his pecs be bigger than the bullies boobs?

"What are you doing?" Hajimemes asked while Y/N was having their internal long as hell monologue

*suffocating noises* Said Y/N. Then all of a sudden...

"Hey Hajimemes what's wrong why didn't you let that idiot fall to their death?" A voice cried out from behind. Y/N could barely discern while being suffocated by man titties.

"Because.... Because.... I LOVE THEM!" Hajimemes responded with, the whole school fell silent in hearing this shocking revelation. Y/N finally regained consciousness and escaped the beautiful, greasy, crusty sweaty pecs of Hajimemes to look behind, only to find out that the person who asked this was Nagitoes Cumeater, their cousin. and who was looking at Y/N with a death stare after the bold statement of Hajimemes.

"Y-yyy-You what?" Y/N said rapidly batting their eyelids. Hajimemes disregarded what Y/N said and continued talking to Nagitoes.

"Yes Nagitoes, i love Y/N Komaeda and you cannot do anything to stop these feelings for them" Said Hajimemes while only staring at the deep green sea orbs of Y/N, making their face heat up with love and repugnancy. Out of nowhere, Hajimemes does the unthinkable.