Chapter 3- DOWN IN OHIO SWAG LIKE OHIO

HAJIMEMES WHIPS OUT HIS 46 INCH DING DONG COCKADOODLE DOO DICK and then proceeds to say: "TO PROVE THAT I LOVE Y/N I WILL PROCEED TO MAKE LOVE TO THEM RN." HE ANNOUNCED.

"NOT UNLESS I STOP THIS CRAZINESS, YOU CAN ONLY BE MINE HAJIMEMES HENTAITA'' Nagitoes said, bullying Y/N into letting go of his Hajimemes, he was not buying any of this bullshit from his lifelong partner and his weird ass dutch cousin. (Dutch slander because yes)

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME" Nagitoes pulled the hair of Y/N with a scream that could make a cock retract in on itself from the sheer volume , making Y/N give a loud howl of pain. Everyone across the school site whipped out their phones to terribly record the melee and one guy even takes out his 3ds to record.

Fun fact: The fight gets uploaded to tiktok and the caption is "only in Ohio 💀"

Thanks to the attention and the pain from this bullying by Nagitoes, Y/N couldn hide it anymore and they pushed Nagito while feeling as if their skin was burning from the sole pain.

"G-GG-G-G-G-G-GET AWAY F-F-F-F-F--F-FROM ME '' Screamed Y/N in sheer pain, Nagitoes did not care and got closer to Y/N only to be pulled back by Hajimemes.

"NAGITO STOP THIS NONSENSE" Hajime desperately said to try and break up the fight.

AND ALL OF A SUDDEN SONIA APPEARS WITH AN RPG AND KILLS EVERYONE!!!!11!!1!111!!11!