Chapter 6: Preparations for the visitation

A/n: Hello my fellow readers! Here is the next chapter to this story, I know it has been a long while since I've updated this story, but here it is now let the chapter begin!

3rd pov

Y/n is seen over a ledge of a cliff side looking at the sky, which Y/n then begins to channel magic through his hands and starts to create a portal to take him where he wants to go, unknown to Y/n a hooded person that is wearing a dark blue cloak hiding their body.

hooded person: So your opening a portal to revive someone?

Y/n turns to the hooded figure with a smile knowing full well who it is, then fully faces the person once he was staring at them.

Y/n: Yup, but it's for a good cause and I'll have to meet one more person once that is finished.

hooded person: Who might this other person be?

Y/n: Someone who shares your first name... Raven.

The hooded person then removes their hood to show a girl around Y/n's age, with purple hair and grey skin with a gem in her forehead, while the cloak opens up to reveal a outfit that shows off her thighs.

A/n: Not my art the credit goes to the original artist. also this Raven is in the harem.

Raven: Someone with the same first name as me?

Y/n: I'll explain after we pick up a very special someone.

Raven nods to Y/n and both of them enter the portal and arrive in a place full of light, clouds and golden structures, which surprises Raven once she lay her eyes on the sight while Y/n didn't much care for the sight. Due to him only focusing on one thing, that would be special for Ruby and Yang when the parents visitation comes around.

Raven: Is this place...

Y/n: Remnant's afterlife, yes, it is.

Raven: If that's the case, wouldn't Remnant's two goddesses sense our presence?

Y/n: They were already expecting us.

As if on que two beings of light and darkness appear in front of them taking the form of two female figures, one having golden angelic wings while the other one had dragon like wings on her back.