Chapter 5: the demon vs the bully

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter to this story now before I begin sorry for not updating this story in a while. but here its is now with that settled let the chapter begin.

Y/n's pov

another day another row of classes some of the classes I enjoy are ones with Miss Peach, Dr. Oobleck and the one sexy ass teacher Glynda Goodwitch. the only class that I was bored out of my mind is Port's class with his stories when he was young at least I wasn't the only one who is bored of his class Yang, Ruby, Pitou and Hitmoi shared my feelings in that regard. but right now we're in Goodwitch's class which is combat class right now watching Pitou fighting against one of the members of Team CRDL which Pitou messing with the bully bitch. we then see Pitou use her semblance which allows her to create puppets the one she creates is Terpsichora which means she just wins cause it is a battle oriented puppet as her muscles swell up she jumps towards the unlucky bastard using her claws to cut at his side due to his aura it's not a serious cut, but it was enough to drain it to the red zone calling it a match.

Glynda: as you can see students Miss Neferpitou won due to her being more fast speed and well timed to use her semblance gave her the win. *looks at Pitou* well done.

Pitou: *her usual smile* no problem plus Pitou is fine if my name is too long.

Glynda: now we still have time for one more fight who shall do the honors?

I looks around the room to see if any of the other students would want to, but then my eyes land on the bastard himself Cardin Winchester with his hand up which I could guess ahy making me smirk.

Glynda: mister Winchester who do you want as an opponent?

Cardin: I choose *points to me* him.

with that I stand up from my seat and head to the changing room to up on my outfit which is a purple jacket with a f/c under shirt and black pair of pants. once that was done I make my way to the small arena center with Cardin already there wearing a full armor like set resting his mace on his shoulder.

Cardin: *smirks* really that's what your wearing? and no weapon at that.

Y/n: don't be dissing my style it's all thanks to my mother who made them which I got more swag than you. also my semblance can create any weapon I can think of do you think I really need a weapon to carry around?

random student: *mutters* he's got a point there.

he just huffs at my question and I simply just give a smile that even a certain strawberry pimp demon would be proud of seeing and put my hands in my pockets to wait for the buzzer to signal us to start.

3rd pov

as both fighters wait patiently, but then the buzzer sound off making Cardin make the first move by charging at Y/n who simply stands there with a smile like grin remaining calm. once Cardin was close enough we swings down at Y/n with his mace, but Y/n just simply side step dodging the mace as it hits the ground making an explosion on the ground which Y/n was unaffected by.

Y/n: huh. fire dust to use for the mace. not bad but...

Cardin the starts to swing his mace more trying to hit Y/n, but he was just dodging all the swings with his eyes closed and with a smile not taking Cardin seriously. while the said person was just getting irritated at how Y/n is just continuously dodging his swings.

Cardin: stop *swings his mace* dodging!

Y/n: okay.

with one last dodge Y/n jumps over Cardin and kicks him with both legs to propel himself further while his eyes were still closed for a moment. but then they shot open as he summons two swords with the use of his semblance both are katanas, but with different colors one was whit and black while the other katana is black and gold.