Intronduction

Opening my eyes I found myself looking at what could only be described as a marsh with a building in the center.

The smell of rotten food invaded my nose after a few seconds making me audibly gag.

Suddenly the gruffy man threw me to the ground and said "You'll get used to the smell soon enough."

He began to walk forward to a very odd looking house before stopping and looking back at me "Oh yeah I guess I should also introduce myself I'm Yami the captain of the black bulls."

Hearing his name I couldn't help but think 'Never heard a be like that one.'

After a small pause he put his hand on his nape "Well anyway, I guess I'm obligated to give you a tour of the place follow me." He then started towards the building once again.

Hurriedly getting up I ran after him 'Probably isn't a good Idea to make my boss mad.'

Soon enough we arrived at the building, but there was no door.

I turned towards Yami and began to ask him a question "So how are we-" he obviously didn't care about my question as he raised up his fist and proceeded to punch the wall, causing it to break apart and fall.

I felt my jaw drop "Okay that works!"

Soon the concrete dust from the destroyed wall settled to the ground, and what I found was what could only be described as chaos.

'Who the hell are all these people?'

There were 2 people who were casting magic in the corner of the common area the wall had opened up to.

One was a guy with black hair with a white stripe and a pair of glasses that seemed a few inches shorter than me was casting fire magic in the form of a baseball and a bat at the other.

A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, that was covered in blue lightning, and had a wide grin and was dodging all of the balls of fire.

At first glance it seemed like they were but I  almost immediately abandoned that notion.

Even though the guy with black hair seemed genuinely angry as he was screaming "DIE, DIE, DIE" the blonde haired boy had a wide grin on his face and was laughing maniacally while not even attempting to fight back.

It looked like it was more a game to him.

Turning away from that spectacle I soon found myself looking at the ground out of embarrassment.

A red headed girl sitting up on a couch arm, the only one who seemed to react to the wall falling down, was looking in Yami and I's direction.

She had fair pale skin and eyes that were of a similar crimson color to her hair but the thing that made me look down was the fact that she wasn't wearing anything except a very revealing pair of red undergarments.

I heard a faint giggle and then "Who's the pretty boy you brought along with you Yami" come from her direction which caused me to look up at her.

Surprisingly she had fallen back onto the couch seemingly passed out in less that 3 seconds.

Taking a deep breath I looked away from her, and this time I found my eyes landing upon a small girl that couldn't have been taller than me when I was 7 or so.

She had black hair and was currently stuffing trays full of cake and other sweets into her mouth like no person should be able.

And every time she finished a tray sheep walking on their hind legs would pick up the tray and cook or maybe produce more cakes and sweets and hand them back to her.