Chapter 6-Murderer

I'm a murderer. Wow, that sound bad. I kill people occasionally, to let some anger out. Most of the time it's only in the loop. But sometimes, it's not. I'd so far managed to hide his from Alma and the children. But what if they find out? How will they feel about me? Well I'm about to find out.

Horace's dream tonight featured me, leaving the loop, and killing a man on the modern day island. Everyone gave me this look... Alma sent the children to bed immediately, and made me stay by her side until reset was over.

"I think you should leave." She said suddenly after it was over, keeping any emotion off her face.

"What- why? Because I killed someone? Alma really? You have too-"

"I've killed within the loop, to protect my children!" She yelled. "But you left the loop and killed an innocent man for no good reason!"

"Alma- I just-"

"It's Miss Peregrine to you. I can't have you here anymore, Y/n. I can't risk you hurting one of my children."

"Al- Miss Peregrine, I've lived here for three years! I've never hurt any of you, and I never would. I love you all, you're my family."

"I'm sorry." Alma said, and left me standing outside. I watched as she walked inside, I saw the tear that fell down her face, but she didn't turn around. She didn't change her mind. I stayed out there long after the door shut, waiting. She'd come back to let me in, wouldn't she? I'd known Alma for years. Hell, I loved her!

But she never came back.

-----

Ha, be sad!