Chapter 11-Fire

Miss Peregrine woke up to you yelling. "Wake up! Everyone!" You were screaming, running from room to room, waking everyone up.

Miss Peregrine stood and ran out of her room, finding you frantic in the hallway. "Y/n, what's happening?" She asked, worried, rushing over to you.

"Fire!" You yelled back. You didn't need to explain anything else. She rushed into action, grabbing children and pulling them out of bed.

Everyone sprang into action, grabbing a bunch of their possessions and rushing to go downstairs to the door.

"No! Not downstairs!" You yelled, blocking their path. "It's everywhere.

Miss Peregrine led them all to Fiona's room. "Come on, out the window. Emma, give me your shoes." She took them from the girl and threw them out the window.

Miss Peregrine grabbed the twins and Claire and gave them to Emma. She didn't need to be told what to do and jumped out the window, floating them down to safety.

"Fiona, grow the vines on the side of the wall, you can make it so they can hold us, right?" You said, frantic.

"Mhm." Fiona rushed to the window and started leaning out, focusing on the vines. Hugh actually grabbed onto the back of her shirt just to make sure the girl wouldn't fall. "It's good." She said at last, and climbed out the window, the first to go down and test her handiwork.

You and Miss Peregrine began helping the children down one by one. You could feel the fire spreading quickly. It was at the door. And there were still four more children that needed to get out.

The all made it to the ground, one by one, and the fire was right behind them. The only two that still had yet to escape were you and Miss Peregrine. She jumped out the window, and turned into a bird just before hitting the ground, and you began climbing. Though the vines snapped halfway, and you fell to the ground with a painful sounding crack.

Miss Peregrine landed beside you and changed back. "Y/n!" She yelled, worried for you. "Love are you okay?" She asked worries as you bit back tears.

You smiled up at her. "I'm fine."

"You scared me." She scolded, leaning down for a moment to kiss you, something no one expected. You liked her, yes, but you certainly hadn't told her!

"I- oh. I'm sorry.." Alma said when she pulled away again. You looked at her surprised, and so did all the children. "Emma, Olive, help Y/n up, we need to go."

"Where?" Horace asked, looking back on the house, now fully engulfed in flames.

"The modern day pub. We can get a few rooms and stay there until the next reset. Once it's time for reset the house will be restored and we may come back." She explained simply.

"Holy shit, did Miss Peregrine kiss you?" Emma asked in complete surprise as she supported you as you walked.

"I- I don't- oh my birds..." You were unable to form a proper sentence.

——-

You're gay for her