Chapter 18-War

(AU where WW2 was fought between Wales and France and Alma participated in the war)

"Ready on your command, general!" A man said, looking out on the horizon, a horde of people running in your direction.

You gave him a glare. "Fire at will." Was all you had to say before guns went off. They hit a number of people in the horde, killing most of them. But some still managed to break through.

It wasn't long though until the fight was over. Everyone had been killed, the few that did make it all the way across the field died that the door to the stronghold.

You strolled through the field of dead bodies, not something unusual for you. You liked to revel in your success after a battle.

And you were rather enjoying yourself. That is, before you were pulling down into a trench. A woman pinned you to the ground under her and aimed a gun at your head.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" You said urgently, putting your hands up in surrender.

"Why shouldn't I?" She sneered. Her voice was beautiful. So was she, actually. Her eyes were sharp, and her glare made you few hot. Her hair was especially beautiful. "Quit staring at me, weirdo."

"Sorry-" You apologized quickly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. You're Welsh?" You asked confused, her accent didn't match her uniform.

"I'm French. I live in Wales." She explained briefly with a roll of her eyes.

"Why side with Wales when you're of our decent?" You were confused.

"My old family is in France." She glared at you below her. "My new family is in Wales."

"Got a partner and kids back home?" You asked, trying to make conversation before she shot you.

"Just kids." She glowered.

"How many?"

"Thirteen..." Her face softened.

"Holy shit, you had thirteen kids? But you look so young!"

"They're adopted." She said softly, then resumed her glare. "Why are you talking to me? Are you just trying to keep me from killing you?"

"I'll die either way." You shrugged. "Why not die talking to and being pinned by a beautiful woman. Say, what's your name?"

"What's yours?"

"Y/n." You smiled at her.

"Alma."

——-

Ooooo hot military Alma