• chapter two

WHO would have thought that a stranger who was met because of one incident became so close that they became friends

WHO would have thought that a stranger who was met because of one incident became so close that they became friends. A month ago, Dalmi not only bumped a guy down, but also pulled him in her plan until she asked him to help her. On that day, Dalmi did not actually get out of the hospital, but the two of them were hiding in one place.

“I think it is wrong. You have to go back, your father is looking for you.  I'll take you back, I'm afraid your father thinks I kidnapped you.”

“Alright, I'll help you one day.”

Who would have thought that just one sentence that indirectly became a promise was one of the reasons the two of them were bound to become one as they are now. A guy with a sharp nose with a firm jaw and curly black hair and named Kim Taehyung whom Dalmi met in an accident has now become her friend. Quite often Taehyung came to the hospital after their encounter. Initially it was because of the reason for the charity concert that was held for the second time, but it became more frequent to visit Dalmi. Not only he was pity on her because she did not have a friend, but also the longer he got to know her, Dalmi was a strong girl.

When Dalmi's father went out for a meeting at his company office, it became Dalmi's opportunity to sneak out to meet Taehyung in the hospital park. On the expanse of green grass they lay facing the blue sky with white clouds hanging above them. Honestly, Dalmi felt that she was free, although not completely. With Kim Taehyung, she felt to be a normal person, not a sick person.

“Taehyung, you know if I feel like already feel free if I'm with you?” Dalmi said without taking her eyes off the sky. Meanwhile, Taehyung turned to the side looking at Dalmi's face as if it were more beautiful than the bright blue sky. He did not respond, he wanted to let Dalmi continue her sentence.

“I think it's not just freedom that I want, but a friend. Who think that we were two strangers with an unusual encounter becoming friends like today. It's funny, right? God's destiny sometimes seems like a joke, but it's real.”

Silence for a moment.

“Dalmi, do you still want to run away from the hospital? Why?" Taehyung asked, he finally spoke.

Dalmi turned to the side and found Taehyung was staring at her deeply. A smile was drawed on Dalmi's face. Pretty. Taehyung's heart seemed to want to jump from its place because of its fast beating.

“I want to experience the free and beautiful world and have fun like normal people, at least just once on my seventeenth birthday,” Dalmi replied in a cheerful tone.

“When is your birthday?”

“Tomorrow.”

Taehyung was shocked. Because it was really sudden. But, he realized that they just got close not long.

Taehyung got up from lying. "Dalmi, I will fulfill your wish and pay my promise."

“Promise?”

Taehyung nodded.

Dalmi smiled and touched Taehyung's hands spontaneously. “Please, take me out from this prison even if only once in my life.”[]