❥0-4

╰┈➤ WARNINGS!: None

╰┈➤ WARNINGS!: None...(a bit of lime)

████████████████████████████████████████

The journey was far however luckily no one was fighting with one another however Sun Wukong was still holding Y/N's hand "Ok you can let go of my hand.." Y/N asked nervously as Wukong still held onto it tightly "Big Brother please pay attention to the girl bedsides a immortal or even a god could be watching us right now!" Wujing whispered to the monkey but he didn't reply just a grunt as he let go of the embrace rapidly.

"Fine.." Sun then said few moments later. Later at a sakura tree he jumped from place to place eventually stopping at a rock as Wujing had his weapon in hand he walked with lady Y/N who seemed sweaty wipping her forehead off then walking with Wukong, pigsy however looked exhausted from walking and took heavy exhales trying not to faint.

But he did

"Pigsy?" Y/N asked sitting next to him as he tried to keep his eyes open "Big brother, we must find the demon ancestor before he restores his true form!" Wujing told Wukong as Pigsy then returned complaining "Give up already we've been searching forever even if we do find that ancient demon, masters surely dead!" Pigsy then rested on lady Y/N lap before noticing her appearance "huh?! Oh sorry l-lady Y/N!" Pgisy wasn't always this scared of girls normally he flirted with them however she was a goddess and he wasn't about to be blown in pieces by her and also of his older brother also giving him a glare...Wukong.

"It's quiet alright pigsy" lady Y/N smiled talking to him as he rested next to her "Yeah...yeah.." before long pigsy saw a white cloud of mist that was right next to him he screamed "AHH! it's the ghost of master! Leave me alone I didn't mean it!" As he cover himself by hiding behind Y/N.

"Ah! Master, please forgive my brother pigsy!" Y/N started to laugh as they both said prayers to the white mist, she stood up not wanting to get involved and saw Wukong staring at her before he walked to the scene with her hand in his "great.." he then looked down at the blob and said "we're did you come from? Tell me demon or I'll beat the answer out of you!" Y/N sighed as she looked at the creature before it turned into a little child form of some kind "that felt so good!" Before looking at them eyes WIDE open.

"What kind of monster are you?" "I am no monster I am the vital spirit" "Vital spirit?!" Wujing and the baby began to talk before Wukong replied "So you're the vital spirit that sealed Yuandi under the tree?" "I am!" Before seeing Y/N and began cheering "Lady Y/N! Lady Y/N! Lady Y/N!!!" And hugging her "hey little guy.." Y/N didn't know who this being was however she played along before Wukong took the vital spirit "Come over here! Hey little buddy!" The vital spirit began to float in his hand it was almost the size of his palm.

The vital sprit began to climb in his hand and began to talk "There are ten worlds including six realms of rebirth" as Wukong rolled his eyes as he prayed to with Y/N walking together "these worlds are home to all creatures including countless demons" before Wukong flicked the vital spirit out of his hand before it ascend to the bushes "Wukong!" Y/N yelled trying to get the baby back.

"Vital spirit? Just a ginseng fruit fairy" as he took Y/N's hand again and began walking away, before pulling the potato looking creature back out pulling it by its eyebrows "ow! Ow! Easy would you! Take it easy great sage! Ah I only just left the border of the longevity mountain!" "Why are you running!?" Because you released Yuandi obviously!! I am going to loose my life!" Before Wukong interrupted yelling "TALK! Weres yuandi hiding?" "Oh great sage this area is under control of the mountain deity HES the one who knows every single thing that happens around here" " mountain deity huh?".

Wukong began trying to get the potato looking thing to bring the mountain deity to him however it said to go to his temple and try to get him from there.

Y/N looked around then going away from the seen before hearing a servant scream before seeing the deity being flown away from the seen before Wukong said "That fruit fairy couldn't have sealed Yuandi" before Wujing got back into his history lessons with Wukong and Y/N sighed as she saw the little fairy looking at her beautiful face "Lady Y/N! Lady Y/N! Lady Y/N!" It said hugging her.

Y/N nervously smiled and giggled softly taking the fruit fairy onto her hands talking to it as the three demons saw the girl playing with the fruit fairy "Hey it does look like Y/N's having fun!" Pigsy said before shutting up with Wujing as Wukong gave them a glare.

"Let's go!" Wukong walked to Y/N grabbing her hand as she began to walk with him Vital spirit on her shoulder the two others walking close to the three as they began o walk into a small town near "Oh boy hopefully they have foods!" Pigsy began to run as Wujing began to run with him. Wukong and Y/N walked next to each other before Y/N got another flashback.

"Wukong are you sure it's fine to have sex? I mean we did want this however you said not until we're ready to have-!" Before Wukong kissed her rubbing her thigh "Shut up I want this now!" Wukong grabbed Y/N by her waist and started a heated makeup out session with her.

Y/N blushed furiously rembering the flashback as she walked with the two vital spirit saw her red face and asked if she was ok "Lady Y/N? Are you ok?" It began to touch her face before quickly steeping of her should onto Wukong as her face torched its hand blowing onto it "Y/N?" Wukong asked seeing the girl blushed up.

"F-fuck!" Y/N yelled out as she began to moan out Wukong name as he pounded into her..

"Y/N!" Wukong yelled out before the goddess fainted feeling and hearing the flash back before the other two heard the commotion coming back running the either side of the girl as Wukong held onto the women however what was strange is that Y/N had a noise bleed..

"What was that about?" Wukong asked

Oh if he knew what kind of memory she was remembering...

What a dream

████████████████████████████████████████