❥0-7

╰┈➤WARNING!: None

╰┈➤WARNING!: None..(LIME)

████████████████████████████████████████

They all followed the God who eventually talked to Y/N about the gods "Ah yes as well as Xiwungmu she's been looking for you-" "don't talk about my mother please I don't want to deal with her until I get back...even with my sisters.." Y/N looked puzzled "Well of course after all Xiwungmu is the jade emporers wife and you're her daughter so it make sense" "Step-daughter" Y/N interrupted the God "Of course".

"Step daughter?" wukong mumbled how did Y/N become a good and have a new family he rembered Y/N's other mom and her dad who past away when he was trapped 500 years ago, how did she suddenly become Xiwungmu's child?!

"But any way Yuandi has been gathering soldiers around the mountains and-" "don't worry Mountain God I can seal Yanudi away like I did before haha!" Mountain Deity looked concerned and went to the others Y/N by his side "Be careful it can't use up all it's qi energy or it's going to run out" Pigsy questioned "What happens if it runs out?" "Well what happens if someone runs out of breaths?" They started to pick up the idea "It dies.." Wukong said gripping his staff.

"Well, once it runs out of energy he won't reincarnate" before wukong looked at the fairy jumping on a tree branch Y/N looked sadden but Wukong gripped onto Y/N's waist "Great Sage! Yuandi's hiding up there! The name of the mountain is called Millenium peak!" "Millenium peak?" Wukong stared into the view Y/N took a quick glance not really interested to view the whole mountain.

"Uh..I have to go back now, every tree and bush on this mountain relies on me.." saying the mountain deity backed up "Get out of here.." Wukong said not harshly just very tired "If you exuse me great sage, I hope to see you again..you to lady Y/N!" The mountain deity began to leave however Y/N stopped him "Wait.." she picked up a small dragon creature blowing of the dust from it making it come back alive.

It flew back to the god making the two both laugh Wukong smiled "Many thanks Lady Y/N! U-uh don't walk into a deadly fight take my advice go and beg the Buddha for assistance.." the god stood there but Y/N smiled, Wukong walked of h with the girl as the two others pigsy, and Wujing followed leaving mountain deity to walk alone the other way...

The vital spirit hanging onto Y/N as it climbed on her shoulder Wukong took his staff placing it in his hand like a walking stick looking to the mountain.. "You know..you should have left with him" Wukong mumbled to Y/N "If I did what would I do without my husband again?" They both started into one another's eyes Sun's eyes softened at Y/N e/c orbs blushing a bit Wukong chuckled "I guess you have a point, come on let's go.."

All five walked to the mountain but saw a river "Hey big brother let's get cleaned here! Please! We've been here for almost three days we can just take a short bath here before we go into battle!" Pigsy said as he saw the empty river below Wukong looked grunted and said "Fine, but don't be long" Pigsy yelled hurray before jumping in Y/N looked away fast as she heard clothes being taken of rushing away from the sight of the men.