❥0-5

╰┈➤ WARNING!: None

╰┈➤ WARNING!: None...(jk a bit of romance)

████████████████████████████████████████

Y/N tried desperately tried to open her eyes as she saw Sun hold her in his arms walking with the other two even seeing the vital spirit on Wukongs shoulder.."Y/N! She's awake!" Wujing shouted to Wukong seeing the girl opened her eyes, "Y/N! You ok you fainted and you're face was red all over" Wukong reminded the young goddess as she tried to remember moments ago.

Relizing what happen she blushed remembering the 'memory' jumping out of Wukongs arms gracefully she backed away "Oh-! yes t-that it was just really a strange memory I remembered but no worry!" Y/N smiled still having some type of blush on her "well we better get moving" Wukong got the little Vitail spirit in it's tail and started to swing it around as they kept walking.

Y/N holding Wukong hand as he didn't want her fainting again..as the vital spirit giggled as Wukong tail made the viagil spirit go side to side Y/N smiled and remembered another one of her faded memories thinking to herself...

"Oh my Y/N may I have this dance?" Wukong asked kneeling down to the girl, Y/N smiled "of course Wukong!"

Y/N looked at Sun smiled before hearing Wujing talking with the spirit snapping her out of her gaze, "Little spirit you once sacrificed yourself to save the worlds, you gave you're life to ensure the peace-" as he still scrambled Y/N saw Wukong interested in Wujings rambling she smiled to herself closing her eyes and leaned on Wukong arm, "Heh..bone head" Wukong through the vital spirit out of his tail making Wujing catch it.

"Take that fruit fairy with you we're going to WuFu Peak" Wukong told him as he rapped his tail around Y/N walking around more and more hearing Pigsy's cries and whines it didn't matter he loved Y/N knowing his wife was still there he rendered all the memories and the they had...why couldn't he just be Normal?

As they still walked Vital spirit turned into a cloud a mist smirking Sun yelled "Run!" He picked up Y/N in his arms jumping high and high as he piggybacked with her she laughed and screamed "Sun! You're going to make me fall!" Y/N shocked Sun as he looked at her remembering something...

"Sun! Put me down you're gonna make me fall!" Y/N laughed as Sun piggybacked her jumping high up in the air "No I won't peaches don't worry about it!"

Sun smriked and laughed off "No I won't peaches don't worry about it!" As she rendered the memory too she smiled softly the laughed as the kept jumping higher and higher. Finally what felt like a hour they found themselves in a village but of course people started to scream running away even Wujing tried to be formal having to take a leaf of his head and then trying to introduce himself but they wouldn't listen running or fainting.