Suckers punch

Sierra wakes up to see Cody one and two chewing on wires.

Sierra: *gasp* Cody juniors! Who let you out of your crib? Bad codys! 

Sierra confessional: Now that I'm responsible For these little guys, Or girls, Or one guy, one girl, I don't have time To be in a relationship. Mm, I just hope camdy Doesn't take it too hard. What's that, Cody junior? 

It throws up on Sierra.

Sierra confessional: Ew! 

================================================================================

Cameron: Is toast supposed to be green? 

Scott: Mawmaw calls this "Penicillin puree." Never had a cold In my life.

He then eats the piece of toast.

Gwen: *Gags*

Alejandro then walks towards them

Scott: Well, well. Wakey wakey, legs a-fakey. 

Alejandro: It truly is a miracle My legs finally woke up. Now they can be put to good use For our team. 

Courtney: After today There won't be any teams. 

Alejandro: What are you talking about? 

Courtney: There are only Ten players left. We have to merge soon. And after what you did To heather, Good luck Finding an ally, Al. 

Alejandro: I would prefer it If you did not call me That name. 

Alejandro confessional: Last night, I dreamt about My older, smarter, Better looking brother Jose *sigh* He always calls me Al And I hate it! More than mutant fire beetles And conditioners That don't detangle! 

Scott: What's wrong with the name Al? My sister's named Al - Short for Albertha. She's the county hog caller. *Pig calling* Su-wee! Su-wee! 

A hog then tackles him to the ground.

Scott: Ow! 

Chris loudspeaker: Good soon-to-be painful Morning, everyone. Head to the chris-iseum, Pronto! Today's challenge Isn't gonna hurt itself! 

================================================================================

Sierra: Hahaha! Ow! That's enough, you two! Aggghhhhhh! 

Duncan then pulls (y/n) and Zoey aside.

Duncan: Hey, we need to talk. It's about mike. 

Zoey: What about him? Wait. Are you trying to form An alliance with me While he's in exile? 

Duncan: What? No! Look. I knew I knew the guy From somewhere, But couldn't place it Until I heard him whistle. I am so not following you. When I was in juvee, So was mike.

Zoey & (y/n): *Laughs* 

Zoey: Oh. You're serious? Mike was in juvee? 

Duncan: Yeah. Only back then, His name was "mal" And I think he liked Being locked up. He caused trouble Just for the fun of it. 

(y/n): So why hasn't mike Recognized you? 

Duncan: Probably 'cause I steered way clear of him. But think about it. Guy with Multiple personality disorder Breaks cam's glasses. He probably broke My knife too. And Sam's gameguy, And sierra's smartphone! 

(y/n): Which is so out of character For mike. 

Duncan: But it's totally in character For Mal. 

Zoey: Hmm... Thanks for telling us. You're so thoughtful And considerate.