Chapter 1

Gakushuu sped-walked to his Father's office, holding back tears. He opened a cabinet and pulled out one of Gakuho's suit jackets. Specifically the one Gakuho always wore. Gakushuu ignored the lunch Ren bought for him, and sat in Gakuho's  chair, curling up into a ball, while stuffing his knees in the suit jacket. 

Gakushuu wiped his eyes with the sleeve than laughed. "Hey Dad. I've been trying to keep up with my studies. But with you not here It's kind of hard." Gakushuu wiped his eyes again, trying to see the photo Gakushuu took of his father when he was four.

"I hope you're doing well." Gakushuu's smile broke into a frown when he started crying harder.

"A-All I want is a hug. That's it." Gakushuu's head snapped towards the door when it opened. Ren's brow furrowed in sympathy when he saw his friend. "Oh you poor baby." Ren walked across the room  to his best friend.  When he got behind the desk he opened his arms. 

Gakushuu entered them gladly. Ren rubbed Gakushuu's back soothingly. "You want water?" Ren asked, and Gakushuu nodded. Ren pulled out his water bottle, knowing Gakushuu wouldn't want to walk down the hall to the water fountain. 

"I think this is why I get sick so often is because I share my food and water with you and Rio." Gakushuu smiled slightly. Ren pulled out his phone and opened his messages app. 

Choco-Milk

Principle's office. Bring Karma. Now. 

Lemonade

What's the rush? I'm in the middle of class.

Choco-Milk

It's Gakushuu.

 Ren hold a sobbing Gakushuu in his lap, swaying back and forth. A few minutes later, Karma entered the door, rushing to Gakushuu. Rio nodded at the door, motioning to give them some privacy. 

Ren kissed Gakushuu's forehead in a brotherly way, before leaving the two. (A/N- Omg I love this friendship)

Karma sat in Gakushuu's lap, breathing slowly into Gakushuu's neck. Eventually, Gakushuu started to calm down, trying to match his breathing with Karma's. Karma moved his head to look at Gakushuu.

"You want to talk about it, Shuu-Chan?" Karma raised an eyebrow and tilted his head, making Gakushuu's heart flutter. Karma never failed to make Gakushuu feel better with the "Shuu-Chan" He said 10,000,000 times each day. 

"It was two weeks ago. I heard a sudden bang in the house, and rushed upstairs only to see my dad had shot himself in the forehead with a gun. I called 911, trying to get him to wake up at the same time. Halfway through the drive, they said the heart monitor had stopped. They kept driving to the hospital though, so they could clean him up and take him to whatever happens after somebody dies. So I've been alone home, crying so hard I get bloody noses, not eating anything, and worrying over funeral plans, studies, and the house bills by myself." 

Gakushuu started crying again, and Karma wiped his tears away, then kissed his eyelids. "Please don't cry." Karma hugged Gakushuu, who felt 10 times better now that he's got it off his chest. 

Gakushuu took at deep breath and told Ren and Rio it was okay to come in. Karma looked at Rio, and Rio nodded. "You know, there's a secret about E-class. But you have to swear on your life that you have to keep this secret or else we'll all die." Karma said, while Ren and Gakushuu nodded.

"Gakushuu and Ren, he may look weird, but he's not a monster, and he'll help you cope with your loss, I promise Gakushuu." Rio added.