Is This A Warm Welcoming?

"It's beautiful," She says "She's gonna love it here," she adds rubbing the big baby bump. 

"she sure will" I reply kissing my wife.

"come on, we gotta get this house fixed up, it won't do itself." she laughs and starts heading toward the doors of our house.

"Okay, okay." I smile catching up to her pretty much in the house already.

This beautiful suburban home, is big enough for a family of 7, although it's just Me, My wife, and our soon-to-be-born daughter. The kitchen is absolutely reinsuring that this home was worth buying, and the marble countertop stained wood counters. A silver sink, fridge, and dishwasher. One cupboard has wine glass hangers underneath it, my wife loves her wine. Beside our kitchen is our Eight-foot ceiling living room with a beautiful white fireplace. Our dark grey couch with my wife's soft white blanket and the book she loves to read. The big chandelier hanging from the ceiling makes our home complete. walking into the living room there are two beautiful stained wood stairs that meet up at the top and lead to the second floor. Walking upstairs from the left leads into the master bedroom. Another tall-ceiling room, a huge wide window leading to the large maple tree in our front yard. My wife likes to match our bedroom with the seasons. Currently, it's Autumn, and our sheets, pillowcases, and some of our small pillows are white but we have a smaller blanket that is orange and some orange pillows to make it seems more like fall weather. the last pillow on there is my wife's pregnancy pillow. She wouldn't let it go in the moving truck because they said they didn't know when they would get to the new house. She can barely sleep without it. 

~Later In The Afternoon, Around 9 P.M.~

"honey, someone is here!" My wife shouts from the stairs.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I say walking from the third bedroom. I skip a few steps going down the stairs. 

"they're roaming our backyard, honey," she says looking at me concerned. 

"I'll go talk to them okay?" I say kissing her head "don't stress it, you'll hurt the baby." 

"Okay, I'm going to go lay down," she says headed toward the master bedroom.

 I walk out back, scared. It's around 5 pm, and since it's late fall, the sun has already set. Before heading out the back door I grab a knife from the kitchen. From under the two sets of stairs is our backdoor, we have a pretty big back porch. 

"hello! is someone out here?" I shout from the patio door. "god it's dark." I mumble. I flip on the switch for the outside lights.