"I am a posuer, and I don't care!"

French choral music played in the headmaster's office as the man walked on a treadmill.

A knock on the door then sounded out.

"My door is always open!" He exclaimed as the nuns entered with Kat.

"Ah! Welcome home, Miss Elliot," he greeted Kat. 

"To Rust Bank." He held out his hand, Kat stepped away from it but he held it out further until his desk rattled.

He accidently pressed a button for the treadmill, panicking as it sped up. He exclaimed, tripping before being sent flying.

He hit the floor, Kat panicked and lifted her arms which hit the nuns at her side, sending them to the floor.

The headmaster and nuns groaned on the floo, Kat helping the man up, the man groaning before cracking his back.

"And welcome to RBC girls!" He cheered, chuckling nervously. 

"I am Father Level Bests." He introduced himself.

"And now, you're gonna kick me out." Kat said. "Oh, no! You just arrived, Miss Elliot." Bests denied.

"But you shoulda broke your back." Kat said, the man chuckling as he waved his hand.

"Uh, God willing, we're going to break the cycle." He said. "A second chance for girls like you. Yeah." 

Kat looked away from him, noticing a broken window put together by scotch tape.

"This school's in trouble, isn't it? You need that 'Break the Cycle' money." Kat stated, Bests waving his hand.

"Ah, and you, you need a fresh start." He said. "I told them, bring this damaged child home." He walked around, getting a uniform out of a closet.

"Surround her with the best and brightest, and Katherine Koniqua Elliot-" Kat cut him off.

"It's Kat!" She snapped once again. "Will flourish." Bests continued, giving her the uniform.

"You're an RBC girl now." Bests stated, the nuns ushering Kat out of the office as his phone rang. 

"A-ha. The Klaxons."

Kat swung open the door, seeing a basic room with two sets of bunk beds and a heater and only one bed with a mattress.

The nun handed her her uniform, Kat taking it. 

"Do not dawdle." The nun tapped her watch, Kat rolling her eyes before shutting the door.

She hung up her uniform, setting down her bag before kicking the noisy heater.

She set the Cyclops on her chair, pushing the button as it lit up and played a cassette labeled 'DAD'S FAVES'

She dumped her bag on the bed, her hightops, nail polish, brush, rubber bands and pins falling out.

She ripped the skirt, stitching it back up with the pins. She then threw away her old juvie jumpsuit, putting on her hightops.

She put lipstick on, securing the belt around her waist. 

She then put her hair in two buns, then picking up her Cyclops she headed out.

People walked out of the classrooms as they heard the loud music. 

"I am a poseur, and I don't care!"

Kat strutted down the hallway, her Cyclops held onto her shoulder as she caught stares.