Part 14

It was Dinner time. Everyone was home after enjoying there Sunday. Dante and Angelina had the best day. They enjoyed there day with lots of fun shopping and eating.

Everyone was now on the dinning table waiting for dinner.
" So how was everyone's day?" Alexander asked.
" It was great. I meet my old friend and we had fun talking about old memories." Lorenzo said.
" We also had fun. We explored the neighborhood and drived around the city." Lucas said
" Yeah and we also eat so much delicious food." Matteo said
" How was your day Dante?" Luciano asked.
" It must be boring what can you expect when you hangout with Angelina." Luca said slowly but it was heard by everyone nut no one said anything.
" No actually we had lots of fun. We spend some quality time. Had brother sister date. Did Shopping and played many games. So it was one of the best day for me. Infact I enjoy the most when I am with my Angel. She is the most fun person to hangout with. But you all won't know it cause you never spend time with her."  Dante said glaring at Luca.
Angelina  felt sad listening Luca but then felt happy after hearing Dante.

" Ok everyone now finish your dinner and get to sleep. Tomorrow you need to wake up early." Luciano said
Everyone had there dinner and went to sleep.

Angelina was in Dante's room since her room is getting renovate and Dante didn't want to let her sleep in guest room.
Dante was writing some of his assignments while Angelina was scrolling through her phone.
Suddenly while checking her old pictures she came across a perticular picture which made her emotional and unknowingly few tears escaped her eyes.

Dante who finished his assignments and was about to sleep saw his sister looking at something on phone and crying.
He immediately went to her and saw what she was looking at.
It was a picture of Angelina with a girl elder then her. From background it looks like they were at amusement park.

" Hey, Angel you Ok?" Dante asked her sitting beside her. She just nodded.
" Then why are you crying? And who is she?" Dante said pointing towards the picture she was seeing.
" I am just missing her a lot and she was a very close person to me she was like my elder sister." Angelina said looking at the picture.
" Was? And how come I don't know about her." Dante asked confused
" It's because I never told you about her. Her name was Emma. I meet her when I was twelve I guess. She used to work at our hostel. She was an orphan so she would work there and live there itself."
Dante was listening to her carefully.
" Why didn't you told me about her?"  He asked
" I wanted to tell you but she said not to tell my family so I promised her not to tell anyone until I am in the hostel." Angelina said.
" And why she didn't want you to tell anyone?" He asked confused
" You know we are Leone God knows why but people do fear us. So she thought if I told you all about me being her friend you might restricted us from talking as she is orphan and also she feared you all." She said to which Dante nodded
" We would never restrict you to befriend anyone. Yes we might say you to be careful and not to befriend wrong crowd. But I know you make friends with good people only." He said to which Angelina smiled.
" Why don't you tell me about her?" Dante asked
" Let's go to balcony I will tell you there we haven't talked there in a while while star gazing." Angelina said
Both of them went to balcony and sat there.Dante brought a blanket and wrapped both of them in it.

Dante brought a blanket and wrapped both of them in it

(Dante's balcony)

" So wanna talk about her." Dante asked her.
" When I went to hostel I was very quiet you know I even used to get bullied back then for being so silent but you know right I just don't get to connect with people just like that and also I was very scared when I went there because I just lost dad and I wasn't even over  it and you all send me there so it was little difficult to get comfortable there." Angelina said with tears
" I am sorry I tried to stop them but they won't listen to me." Dante said hugging her.
" It's ok. So you know I was the silent girl in school and hostel both and I didn't had friends back then. Then after two years Emma came in hostel to work. At first she was distant from me but then when she saw me alone she started to talk to me and then I got my first friend there. She would always take care of me would bring me food when I didn't go to eat food. She became like my elder sister and motherly figure for me. You know once I was having very High fever and cold she took leave from her work and was beside me for whole time." She said and chuckled remembering those days.

" When I got my first periods I didn't knew anything about it as there was no one to tell me all this things you know at that time I missed you very much I even tried calling you but you were unreachable."
Dante hugged her  more tightly " so I just locked myself in my room whole day then at night she came to me for checking me as I didn't went for lunch or dinner and when she came she explained me everything about it and stayed with me untill I slept since then every month she used to take extra care of me on my periods. She became very important to me. She was 4 years elder then me. We both became inseperable. Whenever I got any problem I would go to her. She used to call me her sunshine." She said with a chuckle.

" Ofcourse you are sunshine to everyone.where is Emma now?" Dante said while stroking her hair.
" She died." Angelina said in cracked voice Dante just tightened his hug.
" You know she promised me to always be with me but she broke it. When I was 15 and she was 19 ahe decided to move out from hostel as she got some other nice job. You know when she told me I was happy for her but I also cried alot but she promised me to come to visit me and call me daily.
Just after she moved out of the hostel few days later we got to know she has an accident and died just the next day she moved out" she said and started crying.

" Shh.. you know she won't like to see you like this. She is in a good place know." Dante said comforting her.
" But why always me. you know whoever is close to me god always takes them away from me. Am I that bad that God always take people away from me" She said crying and hugging Dante tightly.
" You are the most amazing person I know. You are not bad at all. Plz don't crying." Dante said stroking her hair and kissed her head.
" First my twins, then dad after that my brothers became distant to me I somehow got Emma who was like my sister she also left me and then my bestfriend he also got away from me you know he didn't called me for a month now. My twins are back but they are also distant from me" She said and was now crying very much.
" Plz don't cry they are idiots  who don't know your importance. And about dad and Emma you know it was there destiny. You think they will be happy to see you like this crying?" Angelina shook her head still hugging Dante.
" Plz don't ever leave me or stop talking to me. I don't have anyone other than you to talk. Promise me you won't ever leave me." She said him in cracked voice.

" I promise I won't ever leave you or stop talking to you. Angel you are my life I Love you more than anything in my life plz don't ever put yourself down. It Hurts me to see you crying or hurt." Dante said cupping her face and kissed her forehead.
Angelina again hugged him and was silently crying while Dante was stroking her hair and comforting her.
After sometime Angelina slept while crying so Dante carried her to bed and made her sleep. he looked at her face which has tear strain now and kissed her forehead.
" I promise you Angel I will always be there for you and will always protect you." He said to Angelina who was sleeping. And then slept beside her tightly hugging her as if she is going to disappear if he left her.

________________________________________

Hey guys,
Hope you like this chapter
next chapter will be coming soon.
Thanks for reading and plz do vote,
And if you find any mistake plz do tell me.
Thankyou.