Prologue

Boaz Adair
Born: October 10
Status: Self made billionaire
Eyes: unique
Relationships: None
Hair: Black
Personality outside: flirty, possessive, asshole, cold.
Personality inside: softy, caring, cunning.

 He started working really hard when, he was 15 he wanted money it was important for his dad

His dad was so messed up because of the one he loved, Boaz hates his mother because of this she destroyed their beautiful family. She stole her husband's money and give it to her lover, then dad caught her cheating with the same man that she gave the money to.
Boaz hates to get attached to anyone because of this he doesn't believe in love. He believes all women are the same, they only want him for his money so he tells them sex is all they get.
Some don't that so he has to be more aggressive.
His company name Adair Tech.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Thaïs Solace
Born: February 6
Status: Poor put herself through University
Eyes: Brown
Relationship: None doesn't bother
Hair: blond
Personality outside: Shy, Empathetic, sensible, caring, intelligent
Personality inside: brave, confident

 Thaïs SolaceBorn: February 6Status: Poor put herself through UniversityEyes: BrownRelationship: None doesn't botherHair: blondPersonality outside: Shy, Empathetic, sensible, caring, intelligentPersonality inside: brave, confident

Thaïs graduated early because of intelligence she has no time for guy and their ways.
Her dad left her mom with money to support them. So she knows they all play with feeling or thinks she knows.
She can also feel her mom's feeling and anyone she gets close to.
It's also her shyness stopping her from talking to the opposite sex, her dad didn't help with that either he hit her before he finally left.
Thaïs dad left when she was 12 years old, he started hitting her when she was just 3 years old.
She's still flinches when men get too close, she doesn't want or need a man because they are all trouble she believes.

What will happen when these two non-believers meet?

Will Boaz come to love her?

Will Thaïs start trusting him or is he too much of a manwhore for her?

Will these two start believing in love?

Or will they choose to go their own way.