Thaïs

Thaïs P.O.V

I need a job now my apartment is small one bedroom I love it. The bedroom is my favorite place I have a bookshelf in there.

You are probably wondering, why don't I look for a guy here? never have never will look for one I have seen what my mother went through

You are probably wondering, why don't I look for a guy here? never have never will look for one I have seen what my mother went through. No thanks I
don't need that, I don't need a man to be happy my mother had one she wasn't happy that is for sure. She said he was loving at first he hid his sadistic side for a year after they married.

They are cunning going after you until they get you and then showing you their cruel side afterwards. I have never gone after a man, I was thinking about my education not any man.

Anyway, I need a job before next month to pay my rent it's not that much. I also need some more clothes and food. Oh I love to cook too I need the ingredients though.

I go to laptop to look for a assistant job they pay more. I find several listings I see the one for Adair Tech, they pay 900.00 a hour every 2 weeks looks like they need a PA asap.

I go onto their website to check out the company, the CEO is the one who started the company. Oh he is hot with two t's haha, he is needing the PA it says you have to travel with the boss as needed.

Yes, he maybe hot but I don't want or need him, I just need his money oh that a thought.

I am very happily single thank you very much, no drama, or jealousy here I love my life I don't depend on anyone but me, myself and I.

I fill out the application online, It says it might be 2 to 6 weeks before they call, one would think they would hire someone faster than that.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

3days later I get a call from a unknown number, so I push the call button.

“Hello"
“Yes Hello this is Angela from Adair Tech, is this Thaïs?"
  “Yes this is her"
“I am calling about the PA job, you have an interview within 2days from now at 9:00a.m sharp, if you are still interested in the job"

“Yes Angela I am interested i will be there at 9:00a.m in two days thank you"
I said.

Great I have a wonderful paying job now, I will be able to afford food and necessities.

I went to bed with this job on my mind.

This was Thaïs intro sorry it's short 😶‍🌫️

I am doing his next then they meet 🫰🏻

Bye 🫰🏻

𝒱ℳ𝒾𝓃