How Allie found out

Allie's POV:

It was two month before my 10th birthday and I was almost always at the Hollands house. They were like a second family to me. My mum was still either working or with Rose but I didn't really care because I liked to be with the Hollands and I knew that my mum had to work for her money and Rose was just a 2 so she needed the attention. Normally I still saw my mum everyday before she had to go to work and and I had to go to school and we talked about my plans for the day after school. One day at the weekend she also took me with her to set and she always brought me to bed in the evening. She had to film scenes at the set so doesn't had time for me there either but I really liked to watch her act. It was the same with my dad, because of two kids and work he hadn't really time anymore either but I would spent some days every week at his house, it was more sleeping at his house because at the day I were with the Hollands but I still were there and he always brought me to bed like mum. When I were at his me, Blake, my siblings and my dad always had breakfast together, it was like a tradition and I was happy about having breakfast with my dad even if we not talked that much because James and Inez always needed a lot attention like Rose but twice as much. I still liked the time with both of my parents even if it wasn't much. My mum also got me a stupid German teacher with the reason, that I needed to learn a second language. I doesn't liked the fought of learning a second language and I thought it wasn't necessary but in the end the teacher was really nice and German was a nice but also difficult language.

This is what changed since two months before my birthday. My mum doesn't took me to set with her anymore and went to set really early before I was awake. At first I thought it was because they had new times at work but when she came home after work she doesn't even acknowledge me anymore. It was like I was invisible. The only thing she still cared about was me going to my German lessons which I still had to go to three times a week.
With my dad it was different. I doesn't even went to his house anymore. It wasn't like I doesn't wanted to but everything I tried to call my dad and ask when I could come he didn't answer or hung up so I didn't saw him anymore at all. One day I wanted to know why he doesn't answer my calls anymore so I drove to his set by bike to ask him. When I got there I went to my dad to talk to him but when he saw me he made an annoyed and angry face. He dragged me by my wrist into in a corner and screamed at me about that I wasn't allowed to come to set when he works and I was totally scared, my dad never screamed at me. Without saying a word, I ran back to my bike with tears streaming down my face.
In never was this hurt before in my life. Both of my parents hated me and doesn't acknowledge me anymore. The next weeks I thought about what I done wrong and why my parents doesn't cared about me anymore. I couldn't sleep anymore. If I slept, then it was because I cried my self to sleep.
Because of everything that happens at home I doesn't wanted to be there anymore so I was literally living at the Hollands. I had sleepovers almost every night and with Paddy I could sleep because he always comforted me. I only went home when I needed to get new clothes from my closet.

Two days before my 10th birthday the school bell rang, it was a Friday so it was my last day and the school was over. I went out of my school ready to go to the Hollands when I saw my mums and my dads personal assistants (Erika & Veronica) standing before my school with another woman I've never seen before. I went over to them.
Allie:"Hey, what are you doing here?"
Erika:"Hey Allie, we are here because of you're new school."
Veronica:"Yeah and your parents have a lot to do with their new movies so they sent us to share the news with you."
Allie:"Wow, I've just came out of my old school and I thought I could enjoy my vacation, but instead I have to talk about my new school, perfect!" 👍🏻
Erika:"Well, I know it's not what you imagined but we have to talk about it now."
Allie:"Fine."
Erika:" Let's go to the park and sit on a bench, so we can talk more private."
Allie: We went to the park and sat on a bench but I had no idea what they were going to tell me, what they couldn't tell me before my old school and who this other woman was.
Veronica:"So Allie, this is Mrs. Schmidt, she's the principal of the school you're going to.
Allie: What a weird name, seriously not English "Oh ok, nice to meet you Mrs. Schmidt."
Mrs. Schmidt:"Nice to meet you too Allie, do you have any idea about what time of school I am the principal of?"
Allie:"No, I guess from a secondary school?"
Mrs. Schmidt:"No, I am the principal of a German boarding school, where you're parents enrolled you."
Allie: I thought I can't hear right! Did she said German boarding school? I mean I know my parents doesn't really care about me anymore but they wouldn't want me to go on a school on another continent and live there, would they?
Erika:"I know, it's much to take in at once but you're parents decided on this school together because they only want what's best for you."

She were right it was way too much to take in.

——————————————————————————

1051 words