~Chapter-5~

Naira's POV:

Life has been hectic for the past couple of weeks. I have been working on the Goenka project. Goenka's are opening a new branch in Mumbai to expand its textile and clothing business. Mr. Shubham is leading the project. We have finished the design, according to the type of building, and space they want to accommodate. There are a few tweaks needed and the designs will be polished.

Vedika invited Mr. Shubham and his sister Mrs. Keerti to her house for dinner. She ordered me to come and bring Kiran along with me.

I went to the daycare to pick up Kiran after work and brought her to the mall as she needed some new clothes. I bought some cute little onesies, dresses, and shoes for her. I went back to my apartment after shopping.

I breastfed her and put her to sleep, turning on her baby monitor. When I heard her cute little snores, I switched off the lights and closed the door. I made myself a light snack and started cleaning my apartment.

After finishing my chores, I went to my closet and took out a nice churidar, and took a shower. I started getting ready.

My eyes went to the baby monitor to see that Kiran had woken up. I went to my room and turned the lights on and picked her up from her crib.

I changed her diaper and removed her onesie and put on a cute little pink dress. She didn't take a bath as she had already taken a bath in the morning. My angel was ready, looking so cute and pretty babbling. I love her so much. I picked up my kajal and put a small dot behind her ear to prevent an evil eye.

I put all the essentials needed for Kiran and me in my bag and headed toward Vedika's house.

"Namaste Uncle and Aunty." I greeted Vedika's parents.

"Namaste beta, aww look at Kiran, she has grown a lot." Aunty took Kiran from my arms and played with her. Kiran was giggling and happy to see them.

I went to the living room and saw Vedika conversing with Mr. Shubham and Mrs. Keerti.

I greeted them, "Namaste."

Vedika got up from the sofa and hugged me. "Your looking gorgeous."

"You are too Vedu." She was wearing a green dress. It really complimented her.

Mr. Shubham greeted me, smiling warmly. When I greeted his sister. She looked shocked.

Shubhamji tapped her shoulder and she stood up and engulfed me in a hug.

"Naira. Tum yaha. Pata hai hum sab ne tumhe bahut miss kiya."

I was so confused about what and whom she was talking about.

"Aap kya keh rahe hai. Mujhe kuch nahi maloom aap kis bare me baat kar rahe hai," I said, breaking the hug.

"Naira, main tumhare Bhabhi hu, tumhare Naksh bhai ki biwi," she said.

Bhai got married. Bhabhi knows about me... So many questions arose in my mind.

"Tum yahi janna chaati ho ki mujhe tumhare bare me kaise pata... Kunal aya tha hamare ghar, hum se or tum se maafi mangne ke liye, usse apni galti ka asaas huya tha kunki uski behan par wahi beeti thi jo tum par bhete thi."

Bhabhi cleared my doubts. So my family realized that I wasn't at fault and are seeking forgiveness.

"Yeh sab kya hai Keerti ?" Mr. Shubham asked. Bhabhi explained everything to him.

"Oh, ye to achi baat hai ki sari misunderstanding solve ho gai," He said to Bhabhi.

Aunty came to the living room with Kiran. She was crying. I took her from Auntyji and she stopped crying. So it meant that she was missing her Mumma's warmth. My angel.

"Yeh bachi kon hai Naira?" Bhabhi asked.

"Yeh meri beti hai Bhabhi," I said, shocking her. It was evident from her face.

"Tumne shaadi karli Naira," Bhabhi asked.

"Nahi"

"Phir yeh, bacha?"

Then I explained to her that she is my boyfriend's daughter who broke up with me on the same day I left my house. Looking at her face, I know it will be hard to digest the fact, I'm a single mother.

"Naira... hum chahte hai ki tum bhi hamare saath Udaipur chalo. Please." Mr. Shubham requested me.

"Okay, Mr. Shubham," I replied.

"Call me Bhai."

"Okay, Bhai."

"Naira... Can I hold your child? And I forgot to ask her name?"

"Bhabhi, her name is Kiran and of course you can hold her. Your her Mammi." I handed Kiran to her and she took her in her arms.

"Hi, baby. Main aapki Maami hun." Kiran smiled toothlessly.

Bhai also took Kiran in her arms and played with her.

Both the siblings had a different bond with her.

Soon, dinner was served and everyone had a good time.

We discussed how we will tell my family about my daughter. I'm not sure if they will accept her.

Many people gave me disgusted looks when they found out I am a single mother.

What if they also behaved like those people and don't accept us?

We all decided that when Bhabhi's work will be finished, which is in three days, I'll shift to Udaipur with my family, and Vedika will come along with me to help me settle down there.

Vedika and I filed a leave as an emergency. Our leave was pending so the timing worked in our favour.

After 3 day's Bhabhi, Bhai, and Vedika along with me and Kiran boarded the flight to Udaipur.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do vote, comment and share.

See ya.