~Epilogue~

Naira's POV:

13 months later

"Kiran, kya hai yeh?" I asked sharply.

"Mumma, maine kuch nahi kia." Kiran pouted.

"Acha. Agar kuch nahi kiya toh bedsheets par colour kaha se aya?" I questioned further.

I was going to scold her further, but Katrik interrupted and Kiran was her dadda's little girl. She gets away with my scoldings by showing her puppy face.

"Kyun daant rahe ho?" Kartik interrupted, picking her up in his arms.

"Tumhari ladli ne bedsheets par colour kar dia. Ab aur karedne pare ge." I told him and showed him the coloured bed sheet in my hand.

This little devil took the newly washed bed sheet from our cupboard and started doodling on it. The colour isn't going to wash away easily and we need to change the bedsheets frequently because we have a newborn and the bedsheets get dirty quickly.

3 months ago, I gave birth to Kairava, our son. Kairava means lotus and lotus symbolizes strength and purity, which he truly is.

"Sowwe Maa." Kiran apologized cutely. And there I melted. I forgave her. I took her from Kartik and Kissed her cheeks.

"It's okay beta. Agli bar nahi karna. Kairava abhi chota hai and bedsheets gandi ho jate hai. Isliye maine danta. Main yeh nahi keh rahe ki doodle mat karo. Par agar man kiya to paper pe kar liya karo." I explained.

"Okay, Ma. Main Vardhaan ke saath kelne jaun." She asked and I nodded. She went after kissing Kairava on the forehead.

He was playing on the bed with his toys laid out looking adorable.

Keerti bhabhi has given birth to Nila who is 10 months old.

A few moments later, Kairava got cranky and was hungry. I breastfed him and made him sleep, while Kartik freshened up, coming home from work.

I turned the baby monitor on and walked out of our room with Kartik. We spent some time with our family, keeping an eye on Kairava.

We discussed the wedding date for Mansi and Kabir. 2 months ago, Keerti bhabhi saw them hanging out and questioned them. Later, everyone got to know about their relationship. They were angry for hiding, but everything got sorted and they are going to get tied in a pious bond.

At night, I changed into a night dress and slept on the bed While Kartik and Kiran slept in another room together. We decided that one of us would sleep with Kairava while the other would sleep with Kiran in another room. So, Kiran's sleep doesn't get disturbed when Kairava wakes up at midnight for his feed.

Our married life has been blissful so far and I hope it stays the same when we grow old. Our love deepens as the years pass. We have had our highs and lows. We fought and reconciled. We still got to learn a lot and are still learning parenthood.

I hope Kiran and Kairava become good humans and stay happy and blessed as they grow up and learn through life as we have.

Hello lovely readers, Here's the epilogue of Mere Humsafar. Hope you all like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Follow me as well!

Bye.👋