~Chapter-15~

Naira's POV:

"Di apka koi boyfriend hai?" I asked.

"Nahi. If I ever have one I'll tell you." She replied.

"Di, apne yeh sawal kyu pucha?" Chhavi asked.

"Aise he." I said. I can't tell her the reason.

It's Kabir and Mansi's responsibility to tell them about their relationship. I was going to the bathroom when I caught Kabir and Mansi making out in a secluded area where Kartik took me a few moments back. I told them I'll be in the dining area and want to talk to them turning my face and giving them privacy. I go to the dining area and wait for them. They tell me they have been in a relationship for the past 2 months. They liked each other in college but never had the guts to ask each other out. After graduating they lost contact. They met again when Kartik invited Kabir for dinner and they exchanged numbers and started talking. She didn't want to lose him again so she asked him out and they have been together since then. They told me they want to get married but after a few years as they went to settle down in their lives.

I told them to tell their parents or siblings if they want to. They told me that they will tell Kartik and Shubham Bhai and Bhabhi and Jhanvi, Kabir's sister tomorrow.

"Chhavi tumara College kaise ja ra hai?" I asked.

"Great Di, I met amazing people there. I have found two best friends, who are true and don't backbite." She replied.

"Great, I'm so happy for you." I said feeling elated. She had lost her friends in High School. They weren't her real friends, they backbite her multiple times. When she found out she broke her friendship and contacts with her and shared her feelings with us.

"Naira, humse sawal puch liye, ab hume bhi moka de." Di said.

"How did you manage your pregnancy and expenses living away from us?" She asked.

"After our breakup Vedika gave me a room in her apartment. I stayed there for a month and transferred my job to a different branch and shifted to Mumbai. Vedika gave me her parents address, they helped me find an apartment, took care of me during my pregnancy. When my due date was near, Vedika also shifted with her parents. They were there for me during my hard times. It was hard, but Kiran was my only hope for living. I didn't want to abort the baby. So, I took responsibility and took care of her with the help of Vedika, Uncle and Aunty. Aunty was so nice that she shifted to my apartment and took care of me and Kiran and taught me parenting tips. I'm so grateful for them." I told them. I got emotional thinking about those moments. 

We had our girls night talking about our celebrity crush, relationship advices, etc and dozed off.

Kartik's POV:

Last night, Mansi came and told me she wanted discuss about some thing with me, Bhai , and Bhabhi and told me to come to 'Rise and Shine' cafe for lunch along with them.

I woke up and after getting ready, I headed towards bhai bhabi's room to tell them about our lunch meeting. I open their rooms door to see Bhai and Bhabhi kissing each other passionately.

"Sorry, I should have knocked the door!" Saying that I turned around and went out of their room. I heard Bhai curse on me. After a few minutes they told me to come in.

"Tu knock kar ke nahi aa sakta kabab mei hadi kainka?" Bhai asked when I entered their room. I saw Bhabhi's face flushed.

"Aap bhi ye sab room lock kar ke kar sakte hai." I retorted.

"Tumari shaadi ho jane do tab mein bataunga tume." He mumbled.

"Mansi hum theno ko cafe mein bulaya hai lunch ke liye kuch baat karne thi." I told them. They said they'll be there on time.

Bhai, Papa, and I went to our office. When lunch time came I drove to 'Rise and Shine' cafe and parked my car. I was shocked when I entered.  I saw Naira, Kiran, Mansi, Kabir, and his sister sitting on the table. I took my seat and waited for Bhai Bhabhi to come as Bhai went back home to pick her up. When they arrived.

"Batao Mansi kya baat karne thi tume." I asked.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do vote, comment and share.

See y'a.