(S5, E7) THE CHEATER

🇵🇱 Elena's POV (The next day in Poland, the hotel room, Cracow)

Eric: Good morning, Elena - I felt his strong hug behind me and his kiss on my neck - I think someone here finally had a nice sleeping.

I slightly smiled, turned to him and made myself comfortable on the bed right in front of him.

Elena: Yes - I smiled and gave him a quick kiss- Good morning to you too.

Eric: You came back very late? - He tucked my hair behind my ear - I waited for you for a while after finishing my work, but I must have fallen asleep - He chuckled.

Elena: We did it a bit earlier yesterday, but I didn't want to interrupt you, that's why I went with my dad for a walk around the city.

Eric: Oh, El - He smirked - Of course you wouldn't disturb me. I wouldn't mind having you in the room.

Elena: I know, but thanks to that you could have missed me a little - I smirked and embraced his neck.

Eric: That's right - He grabbed me and rolled over with me so he was laying on his back and I was on top of him - I have to admit that I was feeling a little lonely yesterday - He smirked and started kissing and touching me.

Elena: Eric, there's Lucy in this room - I laughed and tried to push him away.

Eric: Grouch - He smirked and kissed me again - So... - He grabbed his hands and rested them on my back - Will you tell me something about yesterday?

Elena: So... - I put my elbows on his chest and rested my cheeks on my hands - Diana was there.

Eric: Mhm - He nodded - Let's say I'm not surprised.

Elena: She went there to get a tattoo - I continued.

Eric: What kind of? - He narrowed his eyes.

Elena: A Japanese symbol, a fox. There's also a crown and an infinity sign on this tattoo - I slightly looked up - Oh, and the most important, black wings of a fallen angel.

Eric: How do you know about it? I mean, that it means the fallen...

Elena: Because the wings on Diana's tattoo is the perfect opposite of the wings on my back - I got up a little to sit down and show it to him, but because of my movement he slightly moaned.

Eric: You really like torturing me, right? - He chuckled and grabbed my tights.

Elena: Sawry - I laughed and slightly turned back to show him my back tattoo - See? - I slightly uncovered my tattoo from my t-shirt - Later I will show you the photo of Diana's tattoo and you will see the similarity.

Eric: Wait, wait... - I saw he narrowed his eyes and slightly touched my arm - Could you please show me your arm?

Elena: Um, yes... - I chucked nervously and gave him my hand.

Of course he took a closer look at my arm where was my tattoo and now... It's clean. Well... I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous because I have no idea how he will react. I wanted to tell him about it yesterday, but... Just like he said, I came back a bit late so he was already asleep.

And... I think it was a good idea to get rid of it, because it was my first night without nightmares and I woke up later than at 5 or 6 am. So... I think I did it. I think I get rid of that fucking curse once and for all.

Eric: Where is it? - He looked at me with his narrowed eyes while touching my arm.

Elena: Gone - I slightly smiled - Just like my problems and nightmares.