On Our Journey

Chapter 2

Dana and Aubrey woke up very early the next morning to catch the train to Icerick Town.

“Come on! Hurry up! We’ll miss the train!” Dana shouted.

After what seemed like forever, Dana and Aubrey finally reached the train and boarded. The train traveled for about an hour, and stopped at a little town called Icerick. Icerick was near Snowsharp City, but it would be a long journey. There were kids running this way and that having snowball fights, while mothers made hot chocolate, and everyone dressed in puffy coats. At the end of town there was a huge glacier as tall as a skyscraper; the city’s landmark. Dana and Aubrey crossed through the town, avoiding snowballs and kids. When they got to the enormous Bob the Stealer was trying to get to the top of the glacier.

“What on earth are you doing?!” Aubrey shouted.

“Whoa! Aah!” Bob the Stealer screamed as he fell.

Dana and Aubrey watched as Bob the Stealer fell ten feet to the ground.

“Let me ask again, what are you doing?” Aubrey said again.

“I was, uh, trying to see what was at the top of the glacier. I heard a Pokemon cry, and I wanted to see what it was,” Bob the Stealer explained.

“Dana, is he telling the truth?” Aubrey asked Dana.

Dana paused a minute. “Yes, he is telling the truth, we should take a look.”

“Uh, no! You don’t have to do that, I have it under control,” Bob the Stealer tried to steer them away.

“We have to save that poor Pokemon! We can’t just leave it there!” Aubrey told him.

Dana got out suction cups to climb the glacier. Dana and Aubrey put them on and started climbing.

No! They can’t get up there! There’s a Lucario up there! Man, I better go to Spring Path if I want to get rich. Bob the Stealer had the power to detect certain Pokemon and was determined to get rich. He ran away from the scene and caught up to the train.

“Come on, almost there! We have to get up there! What if that’s a Lucario at the top?” Dana said aloud.

After about a half an hour Dana and Aubrey made it to the top. As Dana predicted, there was a Lucario who had somehow managed to get to the top of the glacier and was not able to get down.

When Dana and Aubrey reached the top, the Lucario seemed happy to see them. Dana helped the Lucario down the glacier. When they all were on the ground, the Lucario ran off, to Snowsharp Temple that is.

“I’ll bet he’s happy to be off that glacier. I would be!” Aubrey giggled, “Next stop is Spring Path, right?”

“Yeah, that’s right. I hope Giratina isn’t there! He’s scary!” Dana said, worried.

“Don’t worry. As long as we don’t go into its territory, we’ll be fine,” Aubrey said.

That night, Dana and Aubrey stayed at the Pokemon Center, not knowing Bob the Stealer had already left. In the morning, they would have to catch a bus to get to Pastidia City.

Dana