Revenge and Freedom

*In Valhalla a woman was walking down the road. She had a blank look on her face, no emotion, her hair was all black as her skin was pale like a vampire and her eyes are shining red. This was the Goddess who was cursed by Satan himself this is Beelzebub the ruler of the flies*

 This was the Goddess who was cursed by Satan himself this is Beelzebub the ruler of the flies*

*Nobody was paying attention to her yet everyone noticed her presence and were scared. This was not only because of her curse but also do to a rumour saying that she was Satan herself yet that was lie because of the fear that grew in everyone. She was reading a book and carrying a few more books, trying to figure out to find Satan and make him reverse the curse and torture him for what he did. But then she accidentally bumped herself on someone who was also reading a interesting book this was Y/N*

Y/N:  Woops! Sorry mis here let me help you. *picking up her books*

*Beelzebub was not expecting this, she looked whit shock and confusion, the people where thinking he was a fool as some prayed for him to live*

Beelzebub: Oh um... Thank you but... Why are you helping me? Aren't you afraid of me?

*Y/N was confused, he then looked around seeing that everyone was scared as he then looked at Beelzebub again whit a cute smile*

Y/N: Why would I would I be scared of beautiful woman is the real question?

*He then gave her the books as she blushed at his response and wasn't expecting what he said*

Belzebub: T-thank y-you but I how to go.*she then started to run fast whit a huge blush on her face*

Y/N:*Waiving at her goodbye* Ok! See you later Mis it was nice meeting you!*Nice lady but the town doesn't seem to like her for some reason maybe I should ask the local here.*

*Y/N then noticed that one of her books fell from her hands when they bumped*

Y/N: *picks up the book* Oh that's not good I forgot to pick up this book, but this book seems very ancient and dark. This is no laughing matter this is a very dark and evil book. Why does she need it?

The Book: