Three Goddess and one Mortal part 2

*Whit Y/N, Hades, and Poseidon still walking and came to Valhalla and from above the palace of Olypus was visible and close, they stop walking and saw what was left of Valhalla*

Valhalla:

Hades: Wow

Hades: Wow... It will take time for Valhalla to repair.

Poseidon: *Sighs* Let's continue the
Palace of Olympus is close.

*Y/N closes his eyes and uses his power to see how bad the condition of Valhalla
was because of the war. many home's and the City's were badly damaged and possibly destroyed, forests destroyed ,and Mountain's crumbled*

Writer Pov

*Since Y/N is the guardian of the ecosystem and the world(s), he can see
everything that is happening, He can also see everything in many different worlds, like heaven, Olympus, Asgard Etc.. so if anything goes bad, wrong he knows where to go and what to do*

*Back to the story*

Y/N: *Stops using his power and asks* Hey, guys?

Writer Pov

Fun fact Valhalla in Norse Mythology is a place where honorable warriors that died in a battlefield in Odin's name. Valhalla is depicted as a splendic palace, roofed with shields, where the warriors feast on the flesh of a boar slaughtered daily and made whole again each evening.

Everybody Pov

Hades: It will take a long time for it repair. The war caused a lot of
destruction in its path. A thousand years probably. Why do you ask?

Y/N: I feal bad for what this realm went through and It's almost destroyed... *looks at them whit a nervous smile* Maybe we could help...

Poseidon: You do whatever you want we won't, that's not our job.

*continues to walk whit out looking back*

Y/N: Well.. Alright I will do it myself.

Hades: *tries gets closer* What do you
mean by-

Hades: *tries gets closer* What do youmean by-