Controlling freak.

▵▿ "Touch her again and I'll snap your neck."

"Don't touch me you freak!" Karina screams, her hair getting pulled from her scalp as she gets dragged into a dark corridor. Finally, they let go, Karina breathes hard rubbing her scruffy hair, and her eyes finally lay upon her. "Yeonjun? The fuck!" She shrieks looking at him who's snarling.

Attempting to touch her wrists Karina immediately backs off, becoming aware of her surroundings as she gives Yeonjun a death glare still waiting for an answer.

No answer, at all. "Why?" Yeonjun gives the baffled girl a mocking smile, "you fucking.. cheated on me with that Winter!"

'How?'  Was the only question in her blank mind.
"No I didn't" a pathetic lie wouldn't work, even Karina knew but she still tries, "Lies will not work here, admit it or there are consequences!"

'He sounds like my father.. yuck!' Karina doesn't listen to no man, not even her father, she despises him so much that if she even glances at him she'll feel sick. Maybe an exaggeration.. or not. " It's a misunderstanding, she fell on me and accidentally kissed me, nothing more." Well, this lie worked.

"Oh sorry, my love! I thought you were.. one of them." Karina forgot that Yeonjun is homophobic, he's heavily religious and comes from a strict, rich household which is expected. The raven can't handle that, "oh fuck off Yeojun with your homophobic shit"
she gives him the middle finger and nearly walks off but he aggressively yanks her wrists to him.

"You cannot-" he's certainly sexist, who wants a homophobic, sexist man with no boundaries? Not Karina.. that girl probably doesn't even want a man or a guy.

"Touch her again and I'll snap your neck."
Yeonjun scoffs lightly, chuckling at the blonde girl who's breathing heavily along with the raven.
"You're a girl! Girls cannot fi-" he couldn't finish even finish his sentence and there he is, crawling on the floor helpless.

Karina's mouth falls agape realising who's protecting her, the Winter. Grabbing Karina's hand applying pressure on it, once again Karina gets dragged somewhere she has no idea of. Absent-minded this time, no words came out of her mouth.

Winter seems like she's on her last nerve, taking a deep breath to calm down she finally utters something. "The fuck is wrong with you?"

It wasn't Karina's fault.

"You mean what's wrong with him? He fucking dragged me there!" Karina doesn't get why she is getting blamed for it, clearly, Winter didn't know what she was talking about, or does she?
"You knew that he's like this before dating that thing! Why.. why?!" Why's everyone losing their minds today? Karina just wanted to sleep hoping it was a nightmare.

She knows nothing about the unknown place at all.
Everything isn't clicking up as it should be, it's like no one gave her a clue of what's going on. "Why are you dating him?" Tears threaten to spill out of Winter's chocolate eyes, it makes Karina feel guilty inside of what she did to make those certain eyes glossy. Karina had no romantic feelings for the delusional guy, she has feelings for his popularity.

"Mind your own business will you?" A weak comeback in a serious situation, she got harassed by her boyfriend. Hair strands fall on her nose as she bites her plump pink lips thinking hard. Winter grits her teeth "I never knew you were that whipped for fucking popularity.."

Karina walks of nudging her shoulder against Winters, she couldn't take the embarrassment any longer.

Oh my days I forgot the book for a few days um.. 😞 So sorry! I had schoolwork.