Why so many new arrivals?

<✧. ┊    "mmm.. your lips are sure sweeter than the cake."

Karina whines arching her back, so sexually frustrated for what? She griefs the fact she'll do anything for Winter's touch, the desperation has been filling up her mind.

Sex, sex and sex. The music trails off in the background, and Karina throws the pencil across the room. Feeling tainted, nothing pleasured her even after numerous of masturbating it still didn't satisfy her. Heavily sighing she lays down flat, with thoughts lingering. Her phone vibrates, lazily she clutches the phone tapping on the green icon, curious about who it is.

"Hello? Hana here." a voice came out immediately the second she clicked the button, thank God Hana's bold or Karina would've hung up by now. "Yes..? Somethin' you need or you're trying to bribe me to buy your cigarettes." She laughs with no humour. "No, just something I need to tell you." Karina raises an eyebrow waiting for her response. The silence was awkward, usually, it was comfortable but Hana made it that way. "You know Hyewon?"

Hyewon. Karina hums in reply with a glimpse of excitement in her dark orbs, the two were childhood friends, and they absolutely adored each other. Of course, there's a dark turn in the story, Hyewon's parents snatch her away from Karina. The 8-year-old Karina was devasted, sobbing for days in an isolated room she called a bedroom.

"Karina? You there?" Snapping out of her memories and coming back to reality, she hums again. "So, she's coming to this school. Don't be too happy though, heard she's a bitch and plays with people's hearts." Karina didn't care at all, she is the same and doesn't want to be a hypocrite. "Is that all?" Hana grunts loudly, "nooo... Winter has a boyfriend now, or rumoured." Hana trails off.

"WHAT? WHO THE FUCK-" She snaps through clenched teeth, "Relaxx! Jealous bitch, it's probably just a rumour." Relief washes over her, exhaling she mumbles " good, fuck off."
.
.
.
.
Turns out the rumour is true, but Hyewon's arrival is valid too. Karina had mixed emotions, avoiding Winter like she is a virus was quite an exhausting job for her, making Hyewon wonder. "Sooo..? How you doing?" Hyewon's lips turn into a little smirk, she always loved annoying Karina and pushing her buttons.

"Better before you arrived," Karina teases loving how Hyewon's face dropped. "Okay bye." Karina grabs Hyewon's arm dragging her back, "bitch c'mere! I'm just playing with you," Hyewon huffs out loud, puffing her cheeks. "I'll offer you cake after school as an apology, consider it a freebie." Karina winks playfully, Hyewon turns around grinning rushing to Karina crashing her with a hug. Hyewon still adores cakes huh? Karina thought.

Unbeknownst to them, someone was watching from afar, filled with rage burning inside.
.
.
.
.
"This cake is so delicious! Mmm.." Hyewon munches on the strawberry cake, shoving it all inside her mouth making her look like a chipmunk. Karina chuckles at the messy sight, she barely touched the cake rather she played with it using the fork, making a disgusting mess out of it. Hyewon gasps witnessing the shit Karina did, "Oh my fucking god! You could've given it to me instead!" She shrieks roughly grabbing the plate pouting.

What a coincidence. Winter and Jisung are in the same café as them. Karina gripped the fork tightly, gritting her teeth. Hyewon cluelessly questions "what's up with the face? Mad 'cause of that couple? Aw, you single?" Karina stares up glaring, "shut up."

Hearing giggles behind her, Karina lightly scoffs, evidently losing her cool. Hyewon tilts her head, leaning forward. The girl isn't that blind, Karina is extremely jealous of the blondie. "You know, two can play the game. Let's make her jealous, shall we?" Hyewon's lips twitch up, rising her eyebrow up. Karina nods lowering her head. 

"You rather look cute today Karina," Hyewon starts slouching back, Karina plays along twirling her hair slowly. "I look cute every day, so what's your point?" She challenges with a sneer, Hyewon slothfully shifts forward the table, clicking her tongue. "Oh, you do know my point." She faintly whispers reaching forward to grab Karina's hand. "Mm.. what if I don't?" Hyewon bites her lip, hesitant about what to do next. 

Their noses meet, Hyewon glimpses over to their table seeing Winter's scowl. "Do you mind me... kissing you? Winter's giving me death stares." Karina hums, grabbing her face colliding her lips with Hyewon's. Her grip is strong enough to hold Hyewon still, it lasted a minute or two. Hyewon backs away astounded, "mmm.. your lips are sure sweeter than the cake." The raven head smiles and is even surprised with herself inside.  

Hyewon's cheeks are crimson red, what type of friend's kiss? She could see Winter storming out leaving the boy dumbfounded, "well at least we won." 

(Hyewon is here!! Will Winrina end up together or Hyewon will snatch Karina away? Hehehe probs not + UNEDITED).