New friends?!

.ೃ*: "Winter... so much about her to discover."

Karina gasps dramatically crumbling the sticky note up shoving it down her blazer pocket, she's pissed.
Winter's misunderstanding of her kindness or taking advantage, is the reason why Karina avoids being nice to people.

Her face scrunches up in disgust, she distracts herself with writing useless notes that she'll never bother to look at. "You're so dramatic... It's not even that much of a deal," Karina's furrow gets deeper. "You're fucking..! oh forget it, just shut up."
.
.
.
.
That sticky note gave a hint of Winter wanting to continue this affair. Or an offer? Karina did have some clues but they didn't match up together.

Winter is complicated for sure, even Karina can't figure her out. "Giseelleee!" She whines slouching on the table and leaning towards the busy girl.
"What?" Karina leans back smirking, "do you know anything about Winter? Not the obvious." She didn't expect an answer from her, not at all. Giselle barely acknowledges that girl so it's pointless of trying to force an answer out of her.

There is a pause between them, Giselle is actually thinking which is a shocker. "Well.." she trails off with her eyes landing on some random object.
Karina is growing to be impatient, she needed something fast. "Well?" Giselle looks hesitant,
"I mean... it's not worth the wait. Winter is a fuck girl?" Everyone thought she hated sex, even at the word the cold girl scrunches her nose up at it always avoiding talking about it. What a surprise.

"I know because she toyed with my sister's feelings."
'GISELLE HAS A SISTER?' Karina gasps slamming her hands on the table standing up. "Where. Is. Ur. Sister." Giselle was sitting down with her shoulder obviously tensed up, "probs at the roof?"
.
.
Marching on top of the stairs she harshly opens the grey door, seeing a brunette. She's relaxing herself bracing the rare sunlight these days, it made Karina intrigued, dragging herself forwards to take a glance at her face.

"What you starin' at?"  The tone isn't harsh, the opposite like calm. Karina mentally prepares herself for the very.. she looked quite emo. "Are you Giselle's sister?" The brunette finally looks up meeting her eyes, a sinister smirk slowly appears on her face, throwing the cigarette somewhere noticeable she stands up lazily fixing herself.

"Oh, so you're that Karina? 'Kay, what you want? A Pack of cigarettes? Vapes?" She throws Karina questions catching her off guard, especially with the cigarettes.

Karina interrupted uninterested, "no I don't want any of your shit thanks for the offer, what's your name?" Giselle's sister's eyes roll up to the sky thinking, "so you want my name? 1 quid for that," The raven pouts disappointed. "Just joking, call me Hana." Karina sighed in relief, "by any chance do you know a girl named Winter?" Hana's face instantly dropped at the mention.

"Yes and why?" Hana's posture tenses up which is noticed by Karina whose hands are shaking uncontrollably for some reason.
She doesn't know why. "I.. well. We're enemies of some sort?"

"Enemies with benefits?" Hana chirps letting out a faint chuckle, Karina's eyes widen completely flustered but tries to cool herself. "No fucking way, but do you have dirt on her? I don't have time for you and her love story or some shit." She adds on.

"Winter... so much about her to discover. She fucked one of our teachers before, while drunk she was so jealous of someone that girl tried to attempt chopping a guy's dick off, so many embarrassing things about her. You'll know more if you get close to Winter, not me, so don't bother trying."

Hana has a sad look on her face, and Karina almost feels bad. "I'd rather waste my time with you than her," Karina grumbles setting herself down dragging the brunette along. Hana snickers lightly at the boldness of the girl, "oh she isn't that bad honestly, maybe just a you problem." Karina rolls her eyes "that girl is insufferable! Anyways does anyone ever hang out here?"

Hana's breath hitches inattentive and uncomfortable but still bothered to answer it.
"Well.. a few kids did. Don't hang out with them anymore."  She mumbles facing Karina who hums along, "so you hang out here all the time?" Hana slightly nods with eyes on the grey floor.

"Yep, I'm just lonely but I like it this way."
Karina didn't want her friends to offer to sound like she feels bad that's why she wants to be friends, but she doesn't. Karina thinks that the girl is cool and cooler than Giselle. "Wanna be friends? Not like-"

"Of course! I don't mind being friends with you."
Hana gives the girl a warm smile showing her dimples, how did Winter dare to toy with her like this? Hana has such good intentions, Karina began despising the cold girl even more.
Karina was pissed off even more but hid it by showing her a small tight smile. It wasn't fake.

"I guess I'll be hanging out often at the rooftop then."

(5 days?1?1!1! Omg, I'll double update today or tomorrow ahhh I'm so sorry!!!)