That Dreadful Day

Sam's P.O.V

"Sam! your needed down to the principles office!" my teacher said

i stared at Erin and we both looked confused. I got up and took all my belongings. 

"Bye Erin"

"Bye Sam"

I was walking to the pricipales office while i was thinking of why i was called down. It sherly wasnt something i did, thats for sure. I was a good kid. Never got into trouble, Got decent grades. I wonder if i got blamed for something i didnt do. Fucking preps.

I turned the corner and saw a cop standing at the principles door. Hopefully he wasnt for me. I got up to the door and opened it. As soon as i walked in I saw five more cops scattered around the room. I Just stood infront of the door wondering what is going on. I looked behind me and saw the cop that was outside of the door wasnow clossing it behind him and stood their like a body guard.

Ok what the hell is happening!

I saw the principle walking towards me. she asked  "Are you Sam Shaw?"

"Y-Yes"

I looked around the room and saw everyone staring at me, One of the cops even droped his sandwhich on his lap as he snaped his head towrads me. No one cared for what was in their hands or how valuable it was, it just dropped on the floor.

All of a sudden im being pulled into someones arms. "I'm so sorry dear" said the person hugging me. "i'm so sorry.......... i'm so sorry...."

All i can hear is someone saying im sorry. the more i kept hearing it the more my eyes started to water. I can still feel the arms around me, soon their shaking me. "i'm so sorry...."  i herd again. trhe shaking became more intense, soon im looking at the principles eyes, "i'm so sorry dear" soon everyone started to dissaper, everything got white.

"i'm so sorry" it kept repeating over and over again.

I cuffed my hands over my ears trying to make it stop but it wouldnt go away. "stop!" i yeilled. "stop! stop it!" i couldnt controll my tears. they just fell over my checks. "STOP IT!" 

I felt the shaking happen agian. i closed my eyes and waited for all of this to be over. I was soon being shaken so hard i instintly oped my eyes to see Erin in front of me. 

"Sam!"

"Sam!"

She saw i was awake and hugged me. I started to bawl into her shoulder. "E-Erin........" was all i could say and she hugged me tighter.

"It , it happened again" i said trying to wipe my eyes

"Shhhhh" Erin said as she rubbed my back. "How about we go shopping for some clothes, huh? try and get your mind off it.

I nodded.

She helped me up and i rabbed my clothes to take a shower. 

---------------

I plopped on the couch next to Erin. "When are we gunna gooooooooooo" i said acting like a little puppy.

"Soon, but shush! one direction is on T.v"

She gets so excited about them! She will For sure lose the bet!

"One direction Just arrived in L.A. late last night for their week long visit here. What will the boys be doing? Well the fans have been going nuts! Lets hope the boys will make it to their next location when their done here" said the interviewer on the T.v.

"Wow all the fans are going crazy!" i said standing up looking out the window.

"lets just hope you fangirl!" Erin mocked

"Ya right! Come on  lets just go shopping for the concert."

"Well see about that Sam, Wellll seeeeee" she said squinting her eys.

~~~~~~~~~

Second chapter updated! wow this story will be long........... hope youll injoy it soon!