Chap 6. "𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Sweetheart
Noun
A person with whom someone is having a romantic relationship.

Fun Fact: Stop signs used to be yellow.

-------------------------------------------
Wait a minute.." (NAME) said, glancing around the shop. "Where's Kevin?" They asked. Kevin wasn't anywhere in the store. No sign of him anywhere. Bob didn't reply, and just kept leading them outside the store, while (NAME) started to worry.

A heavy and anomalous feeling started to form and build inside their stomach. What if Bob hurt Kevin? They glanced up at Bob, who was still smiling. His smile never seemed to go away. They tried to pull away from Bob's hand, but he had firm grasp on (NAME)'s hand. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't free themselves from Bob's hand. At this point, Bob started to drag (NAME) with him.

Once they were a short distance away from Candy Club, Bob's grasp slightly weakened, but it was enough for (NAME) to pull away from. Bob glanced down at them, while tilting his head slighty to the side.

"Where is Kevin?" demanded (NAME). They straightened their posture, trying to make themselves taller and more intimidating. Bob seemed amused by (NAME)'s actions.

"It's my turn to count now." Bob said, leaning closer to (NAME), almost whispering in their ear. "If I find you, that means I win."  Bob said, almost teasing (NAME).

"I don't want to play this game anymore." muttered (NAME). "It's getting late, and I'm getting super tired." said (NAME), doing a fake yawn.

"Oh?" snarled Bob in a curious manner. "But it's the last round. Aren't you curious to see how the game will end? Because I certainly am." he said, with drool faintly leaking from his mouth.

As he said that, Bob started to take out a knife from his pocket. The minute (NAME) saw the knife, their heart dropped. Their eyes widen, and they stood a step away from Bob. He roared out in laughter from seeing your reaction.

"Start hidin', sweetheart."

(NAME) didn't even hesitate. They bolted down the street, and didn't stop at anything. All while they heard Bob's laughter echo throughout the street. (NAME)'s heart was beating. Visions of them getting stabbed in brutal ways replayed in their mind like a repeating VHS.
What if he killed Kevin? Is that why he's missing? These thoughts only encouraged (NAME) to run faster.

Bob, however, wasn't actually planning to stab you. He was planning to stab someone else.

------------------------------------------
October 29, 10:53pm.

(NAME) has been hiding in their house for the past hour. Every door was locked, every window was locked, and every light was turned off. For the cherry on top, (NAME) was hiding in far corner of a closet, curling themselves in a ball, using a bunch of clothes to hide themselves. Their phone was dead, and they were too scared to even make the slightest noise.

You might think they were over exaggerating, but considering how fast Bob found (NAME) so quickly during the first round, they didn't want to take any chances.

(NAME) knew that they couldn't stay hiding forever. At some point, they'll need to leave their hiding spot. They didn't even know what time it was. (NAME) just kept hoping everything that was happening was a bad dream. There's no way Bob could've actually killed Kevin, and..

Creak.

Oh. Oh no.

He's here, isn't he?

(NAME)'s felt their heart drop. Everything stopped feeling real for a second.