Chap 11.

------------------------------------
(NAME) got the costume, and slid it on. The costume came with a pair of fake, sharp teeth. When they looked in the mirror, thats when they realized..

It was the same costume Streber was wearing. They were both vampires.

"Ta-da!" Streber exclaimed, while waving his hands in the air. A cheesy smile formed upon his face. "Now, we can both be the spookiest vampires Halloween has ever seen!"

(NAME) simply gave Streber a warm smile. "Wow.. This costume is amazing!"

Streber shyly scratched the back of his head. "You think so?" He questioned. His cape fluttered with every single slight moment. (NAME) nodded their head happily.

(NAME) glanced at Streber, and noticed he was hesitating about something. He looked like he was aurging with himself about something. "..You okay?" They asked. Streber slighty jumped at (NAME)'s voice.

"Y-Yes, I'm fine! I'm just.. I want to ask if I could hug you!" He nervously stated. (NAME) blinked at him for a second, before rushing up to Streber and embracing him in a warm hug.

This seemed to catch Streber off guard, for (NAME) could feel his body tense up. It took him a second to finally wrap his arms around (NAME), and hug them tightly.

They hugged for a second, before (NAME) let go. They smiled at eachother for a few seconds, showing off their fake fangs. "Why did you want a hug? I mean, I don't mind hugs, I'm just curious." (NAME) curiously asked.

"Ah, well.. It's sorta embarrassing.." Streber mumbled, while fiddling with his fingers and avoiding eye contact. "I haven't gotten a hug from a friend for.. awhile." He muttered.

-----------------------------

💜 ‼ To my amazing readers:
Listen, words can't describe how thankful I am for the support this story has gotten. However, I apologize for the delayed chapters, and I'm afraid to say that the future chapters will continue to be delayed. I've lost motivation for this story, and I really forced myself to write this chapter. Despite this chapter being short, it was the best I could manage. My life is already busy with school, social life, and my own mental health. I apologize to the people that were truly looking forward to this story, but I don't think I'll be able to finish this book. I might get motivated to write the next chapters someday, but there is a high chance this will be the final chapter. Once again, thank you all for everything, and good night.