𝟑| 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER THREE:

TRAINING AND LEARNING

THE SUN WAS still bright and shining down on the citizens and many animals in San Francisco as they continued doing what they always do in their daily lives, not knowing what was currently happening in the Pym residence

A few hours had gone by since Scott Lang had woken up in the house he had stolen from and was revealed that the owner of the house and the suit he stolen wanted him to become the Ant-Man, something that Hank had been before his daughter was born and in the early years of her life.

In the basement of the Pym residence, four people could be seen inside a room full of computers. Sitting on the table in the middle of the room, Y/n had one leg right against her chest while her other one dangled down as Camden stood beside her. The teenagers found themselves listening in on what Hank was explaining to Scott, both men sitting side by side in front of some computer screens that held faces of different men that Hank had personally met before.

The conversation went onto the man Hope was working for, a man named Daren Cross, a man that Y/n had met before when he invited her and her mother to dinner one night and made her uncomfortable with the way he spoke about certain stuff, about the work he was doing on a suit, similar to the Ant-Man suit, called the Yellowjacket.

"This isn't the first time these guys have tried to get their hands on game-changing weaponry." Hank informs, pointing between each of the screens. "That's Mitchell Carson, Ex-Head of Defense at S.H.I.E.L.D. Presently in the business of toppling governments. He always wanted my tech. And now, unless we break in and steal the Yellowjacket and destroy all the data, Darren Cross is gonna unleash chaos upon the world."

"I think our first move should be calling the Avengers." Scott admits, receiving a scoff from the older man.

"Yeah, um... grandpa doesn't really like them." Y/n tells him when she noticed Scott furrow his brows at Hank's reaction.

"More specifically, Tony Stark." Camden adds. "Or any Stark, really. Well, anyone who's related to Howard Stark."

Hank rises to his feet, shaking his head. "I spent half my life trying to keep this technology out of the hands of a Stark. I'm sure as hell not gonna hand-deliver it to one now. This is not some cute technology like the Iron Man suit. This could change the texture of reality. Besides, they're probably too busy dropping cities out of the sky."

"Okay, then why don't you just send the ants?" Scott asks.

"Scott, they are ants." Hank reminds. "Ants, they can do a lot of things, but they still need a leader. Somebody that could infiltrate a place that's designed to prevent infiltration."

Scott sighs. "Hank, I'm a thief, alright? I mean, I'm a good thief, but this is insane."

"He's right, Hank. And you know it." A voice speaks up.